The Residency Towers
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$132
$128
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$139
$171
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$91
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$150
$61
$86
$58
Agoda.com
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$59
1,026 results
All reviewssouthern aromasmain street restaurantt nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneypondy bazaarclub roomroom servicesouth indian restaurantbusiness hotelbreakfast spreadstar hotelshopping areabusiness tripexcellent hotelrooms are nicein house
Reviewed February 7, 2014

It's a reasonably priced well located property in Chennai. I have stayed here on number of times over the past few years. Thee rooms are spacious and clan. Food is very good. The overall services are excellent and good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

My Team and I would like to thank you for taking the time and posting an absolutely positive review of ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel, on Trip Advisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to the Hotel Chef and the Hotel Housekeeper and they are delighted to receive your appreciation.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

I have always been a very happy and satisfied guest staying in Residency towers for many years now. the main highlights according to me are:
1. Ideally location.
2. Exceptionally helping and courteous staff starting from the check-in and through out.
3. Customer service is superb.
4. Reasonable tariff.
4. 24hrs check-in & check-out, which is a big savings.
5. Great restaurants and bar.

During my stay this time, i had two great experiences.
1. I was not too well on one of the days and i requested for rice porridge which was not in the menu, the room service staff and the Chef was so helpful and kind enough to make one for me within a very short time...this is highly appreciated.
2. During the check-in on the night of 2nd Feb, there was this gentleman at the check-in counter.... who found me waiting for my room so that i could be checked-in but unfortunately there where some delays / confusion during that time. This gentleman immediately intervened and allowed a free upgrade from club room to suite room so that i need not wait further.....this is what i call exceptional service levels. I do not remember his name but i will always remember his good gesture.

I will definitely promote this hotel as my preferred in Chennai.

Room Tip: All the roooms are clean, well maintained and in excellent condition be it Standard, club or suite rooms.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest

My Team and I are delighted to read your extremely positive review on ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel on Trip Advisor.

I have conveyed your compliments to my colleagues and they are pleased to receive this recognition.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I am just checking out this place and want to thank the staff here for their cooperation and help all along. I reached here with wife and two small kids early morning. 24 hour checkout was some thing really good that saved me money.

Then the hotel has lot of amenities like pool jacuzi etc of course I didn't get chance to enjoy all that.

Food is good. My kids enjoyed the place and comfortable stay.

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Valued Guest

My Team and I would like to thank you for taking the time and posting an absolutely positive review of ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel, on Trip Adviser.

I have conveyed your compliments to the Hotel Chef and he is delighted to receive your appreciation.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

stayed for a night on 18th Jan at hotel- great rooms with some superb furnishings and latest technology- loved the bed and bathroom- great restaurant at the top floor and the breakfast spread superb value for money. Would recommend the hotel for sure- well done guys

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from ‘The Residency Towers’.

It was a pleasure receiving your feedback and, I am glad to learn that you had a comfortable stay at our hotel.

I appreciate your support and look forward to personally welcoming you back at
“The Residency Towers”.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you are looking for a imaginative trip to London, The Main Street – a Multi cuisine restaurant at Residency Towers is a perfect option. The restaurant also has a good à la carte menu to choose from - South Indian to Italian.
What we loved in the dinner buffet was the ‘Idli-fry’ starter, roasted with the apt amount of crispiness with a dash of the authentic ‘Molaga-podi’. With specific counters for the different types of cuisines, the ‘Chaat corner’ was worth giving a try. The authentic taste of the Jal-Jeera oozed out in the delicious pani-puris. The main course had a variety of gravy’s and particularly ‘Paneer doPyaza’ tickled our senses. The Biriyani tossed with the right amount of spices went well with the ‘Dal Makhani’ subzi. The Curd Vada did justice to our expectations of tasting authentic South Indian food.

For all dessert lovers, this buffet is a jackpot considering the range of pastries and varieties of ice creams that you get to taste. The black currant pastry and the pista mousse emerged as our favourite. Cravings for the Indian Desserts was also satiated with mouth-smacking Malpoa and hot Ghajar Halwa.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Travel_Lover5791
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Dear Valued Guest

My Team and I would like to thank you for taking the time and posting an absolutely positive review on the ‘Main Street’ – round the clock restaurant at ‘The Residency Towers’ Hotel, on Trip Adviser.

I have conveyed your appreciation to the Hotel Chef and we are delighted to receive your support.

We look forward to your continued patronage and to your return to the hotel.

Roop Manager