“Affordable luxury and comfort”

The Residency Towers
Ranked #23 of 397 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Bangalore
“Affordable luxury and comfort”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I always stay at Residency Towers when I am in Chennai. It is a luxury home away from home.I enjoy the gym in the morning with its friendly trainers.
Dinner is generally at the lovely rooftop restaurant with aunique view of Chennai.I always invite people to savour this delight.
I love swimming so an evening swim is generally on the schedule.
The special lounge in the deluxe rooms is fantastic.

Room Tip: The Deluxe rooms are really something special
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

We at ‘The Residency Towers’ truly value your positive feedback posted on Trip Advisor and we do hope you shall give us an opportunity to look after you on your future visits to Chennai.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have been using this hotel in Chennai for the past 10 years. I am completely satisfied and the key points are :-

1. Spacious Rooms with comfortable bed and furniture.
2. Well trained staff at all levels. Minimal turnover of staff. Excellent management headed by Roop Chadha.
3. Excellent food served with utmost curtsey.
4. Value for money - both room rates, food and laundry.
5. Just like a 5 star hotel except huge lobbies, fancy staff which you really don't need.

Room Tip: There is one room in every floor which has a small sitting room and curved walls for the bedroom. Tr...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr.Samuel,

My team and I would like to thank you for the extremely positive review of 'The Residency Towers' Hotel posted on 'Trip Advisor'.

We truly appreciate your support and look forward to welcoming you back

With Warm Regards
Sr.Vice President
Hyderabad
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My family and I have stayed at the Residency Towers in Chennai a number of times, either while visiting friends in that city or on the way to holidays in Pondicherry. We have always been impressed by the friendly staff on arrival. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and the room service was prompt and helpful. We particularly enjoyed the roof top restaurant and bar with expansive views over the city and the food has always been of a high standard. Great location as well in the centre of the city. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 7, 2013

malaysia
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My favourite hotel in Chennai, without any doubt, is the Residency Towers.Over the years, I have frequented this hotel either for a meal or a drink at their pub "Bike n Barrel" and I have never had a negative experience with the overall quality of service and efficiency of the management, Recently, I had the opportunity to stay in the hotel with my partner and as expected, our stay turned out to be a pleasant one with the staff and Management ensuring that our needs were well attended to.The rooms were clean and the service was great because of the attention to detail by the well trained staff. After dinner at the rooftop restaurant, where I always enjoy the cuisine, ambience and the unique view of Chennai, we went down to BnB to have a drink and unwind.The place was rocking with some regulars and some new faces and the DJ was playing the right mix of music. BnB is certainly one of my favourite pubs and I will recommend to anyone new to Chennai to check it out.
Thanks RT for making our stay worthwhile and memorable.
Cheers!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 6, 2013

Poole, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 5, 2013

My wife and I plus our families have enjoyed the warm,efficient,courteous and professional hospitality of Mr Roop Chadda and his staff for several years.We are always treated with friendliness,nothing is to much touble and the staff take a personel interest in their guests,anticipating in some 'mysterious' way our need s before we ask!!!
Having travelled in every continent we consider 'The Towers' to be our favourite hotel which indeed 'TOWERS'' over all the others in every way If you are planning to go to Chennai book in at the 'Towers'
Rev Charles Meachin Poole Dorset

Room Tip: Leave it to the staff!!,they have an uncaany way of anticipating your needs
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Revd. Meachin

On behalf of my team, a BIG THANK YOU for the extremely positive review of 'The Residency Towers' Hotel on Trip Advisor.

We truly appreciate your support and do look forward to your return.

With Best Regards

Sr.Vice President
Delhi
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stay at this hotel a couple of times each year, and am amazed at how they remember each one of my preferences, and have them taken care of even before I check-in. The management has clearly given thought to details, and the staff execute the plan efficiently. Very well-appointed rooms, a variety of enjoyable F&B outlets , comfortable business centre, and a great location. I hope one day I stay here on holiday to take advantage of all the other facilities, something I have not had time for during my business visits.

Rajit Seth

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 4, 2013

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Reviewed June 2, 2013

A very pleasant experience from start to finish - smooth check in, a very well appointed room with every accessory one could wish for in the shower. The staff was consistently thoughtful and courteous, and paid attention to detail. And the rooftop restaurant was just superb, both in terms of cuisine and ambience. I will definitely stay here on any future visit to Chennai.
Jayanti Naju

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
TOWERSChennai, Manager at The Residency Towers, responded to this review, June 2, 2013

Hotel Manager