“Authentic taste of Thailand”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Grand Siam Restaurant
Ranked #738 of 6,699 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I visited Grand Siam restaurant with friends after getting a few rave reviews from colleagues. I love Thai food so I usually try all places that claims to have Thai food. Many times the taste is not true 'Thai' but a blend of Indian, chinese, other pan-asian cuisines.

So when I first heard the name 'Grand Siam', I was initially skeptical. However the name also instilled some confidence in me to try this restaurant.

As soon as we entered the decor and ambience were impressive. The service was excellent and we were offered a nice complimentary starter (like Indian Pan) and a refreshing welcome drink.

The menu was extensive and covered all the staple Thai favorites. We tried soup, starters (the famous thai roll), main course (mix of fried rice, noodles Pad thai, thai red curry and jasmine rice) and dessert. Each item was cooked to perfection, tasted authentic 'Thai' and the quantity was also sufficient. So it passed all the stress tests :)

Would love to come to this restaurant again and again!

My only wish is that they should add the 'Thai specialty Iced Tea' made with coconut milk to their impressive menu! That will indeed make this a true thai treat.