This hotel is beatiful but very expensive for India.
Furthermore its position is not good. It is very far from the center and if you decide to go in this hotel you will be obliged to take a taxi or a rickshow.
Be carefull with the travel agency at the desk: people working for travel agency do not belong to the hotel and they try to sell you the most expensive package without helping you to decide the best option.
Rooms are clean and food is good but too expensive. You can find much better accomodation in Chennai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star hotel with 108 state-of-art rooms including 2 suites, swimming pool, gym and health spa. The best "Eco friendly" hotel in South India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary`s Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Rain Tree Hotel
- The Rain Tree Hotel Chennai