what a wonderful experience I had! I stayed for a month there during the December Margazhi Season. Every bit of my stay was memorable. My Room was Mint Clean, and Always Well-made and kept welcoming. From the hot morning filter coffee (which I don't drink by the way) to the wafting aromas of the various exotic foods, such as Dosas, Idlis, Oothappams, Vadais and hot sambars and clean chutneys to so much more. The staff members are extra, extra special with their wide smiles and ever springing service-oriented mentality. I was a bit sick toward the end of my trip, and I remember feeling sorry for myself when the duty manager and the hotel doctor and so many walked in to attend to me and ask me questions like 'mother hens' and making sure that I had all the comfortable things I needed and wanted.
This was my best experience of a hotel. A place that makes itself personal and treats you like a family member. I will cherish this experience forever and will hopefully return and revive and relive all these experiences. Vishal_
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star hotel with 108 state-of-art rooms including 2 suites, swimming pool, gym and health spa. The best "Eco friendly" hotel in South India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary`s Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Rain Tree Hotel
- The Rain Tree Hotel Chennai