We stayed here only for 1 night in Chennai and it was very comfortable and relaxing hotel to stay in. The food is very good in the restaurants and the buffet is elaborated with many options. The staff is very pleasant and attentive and always greet you with a smile. The roof top bar is very good and the view is incredible. The restauarnts are very brightly coloured and the lighting is a little too bright for my taste. Overall a good experience and would love to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five star hotel with 108 state-of-art rooms including 2 suites, swimming pool, gym and health spa. The best "Eco friendly" hotel in South India. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary's reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Raintree Hotel, St.Mary`s Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Rain Tree Hotel
- The Rain Tree Hotel Chennai