Comfort Inn Marina Towers
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$210
$140
$87
$65
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$114
$102
Trip.com
Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$77
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$151
$66
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$133
$112
  • Pool
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$63
$60
$184
$177
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Hotel is undergoing through renovation, hopefully sold to some one. I found worm in food, photo attached and I paid for the food after finding it (I have invoice). Rooms are full of dust. This is the latest review (OCTOBER 2012).

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2012

The rooms are spacious and very clean. Room service prompt and efficient.
Buffet in the restaurant with an excellent selection however if the buffet is more than you want then the actual menu is a little limited.
The staff are friendly and helpful and I could find no fault during my 2 day stay.
Our flight was at 3am and we didn't need to be at the airport until midnight at the earliest.
We asked reception if they would store our luggage for a few hours.
On hearing our flight time they said we could keep the room until 9pm and at no extra charge.
Now that is excellent customer service!!! It meant the world of difference to us as we could now have a rest before the very long and gruelling night ahead of us. Top marks Marina Towers!
I will remember your thoughtfulness!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank JackieSaintes
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had booked a room for one night in this hotel. The room had been booked by the company. However, when I reached the hotel around 09:30PM, I was being told that there is some system problem and so, I cannot be given the room. Duty manager Mr. Naseeb called for a dirty cab and sent me to Marina Inn. However, I did not like the latter hotel and so, he gave me the option of Fortel.

Fortel happened to have dirty and suffocating rooms which I complained. I asked him to give me the solution but, he never called back. Finally, they moved me to another room which I had to accept as I did not have any choice. Further, I was being told to pay a higher amount for the room which anyways was not clean. On calling him again, he started shouting at me on top of his voice. I put down the phone but, still, did not get any solution.

This is the worst experience I ever had with any hotel. One can not expect such services in hotel industry even from a third grade shady hotel. The staff will at least be curteous and dont cancel the bookings at the last minute to give hotel to any other.

Thanks for the most horrible experience with any hotel ever!!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Kanika M
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I found this hotel lacking value for money. Got a bedroom with no electrical socket besides to charge up my gadgets. The bath tub was not cleaned properly, water drainage was poor. Housekeeping staff was not responsive enough as I lost my one part of clothing given for laundry and after repetitive complaining they traced it back, hand towels were not changed in washroom on daily basis. Dinner & breakfast buffet was good with lot of options to eat. However, the hotel remains too crowded with locals and tourists pouring in.My door access card even malfunctioned and was not working properly. I need to come down to reception for complaint 2-3 times as no corridor phone facility was available for emergency. Location wise I didnt find anything to explore much outside the hotel. Overall a average experience. I would suggest one can explore & go for better options in similar budget hotel category.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank rajat p
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Ah, this review is for the buffet offered at the restaurant. From starters to main course everything holds so much variety that once will simply be confused what to eat and what not to eat.

The deserts served are awesome i still can feel the strawberry cake...awesome.

Its value for money...in the cuisines you will have a mix of south Indian; Chinese; north Indian and Mughlai... The food, the place , the presentation is a perfection....

A friendly suggestion...avoid eating too much because it may make you wait a little more at the restaurant....just kidding..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family