“Weekend”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #28 of 407 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Wonderful hotel in the Middle of the town, Nice Lobby, with friendly staffs, food are delicious, Nice Gym and swimming pool, Rooms are big in size with writing table, full bath, coffee machine, value for money,

Room Tip: City View Room
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2014

Dear Mr. Meeran,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

It was a very nice evening in the Sapphire Hall of Accord, so cute and compact hall housing around 150 guests. I had been there with my wife and son to celebrate the wedding reception of my niece on 8th June. The hotel is situated in a center area and well connected. I really enjoyed food served there, it was so delicious, the buffet was really mouth watering. The lobby is well housed and decorated with fresh rare varieties of flowers. The one thing missing in the lobby was inadequate furniture. Having so many halls and restaurants it is insufficient to accommodate the guests during the function. The hospitality shown by the staff was very warm and kind. Accordingly the winner of one of the best hotel in Chennai.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Ganesan,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for dining with us and giving your valuable feedback.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Been to this hotel for a dinner at roof top. Awesome food was provided there. I can see the people working around are so courteous and helpful. Regarding the food. Needless to say, they are at very best quality and good number of varieties. Planning to go there another couple of times. When we visit a place multiple times, we will know its quality much more.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. Rajthilak,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for visiting Pergola, the roof top dining restaurant and giving your valuable feedback.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Had a great time at this hotel. Nothing bad, all is great! Very very clean hotel, good internet connectivity, very friendly and attentive staffs. The room was simply amazing. It was so comfortable and so is the bathroom which is very clean and well equipped with all the needs.
Breakfast buffet is good, with a generous spread of variety of dishes. No regrets, just glad that i stayed in this hotel. Definitely worth the money.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Roshan,

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I stayed in hotel for 2 days . Clean and beautiful hotel friendly staff,specially always smiley response from front desk staff makes happy customers. I never go for second thougt for other hotel in chennai. Cheers keep it up. .

• Stayed: June 2014
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel, especially the staff and food, are truly inspiring.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The Accord Metropolitan is the best option for business trip. It helps us reachable to our clients. Establishing business contacts are made easy there. We're thankful to front office team and Mr. Bharath. I would suggest others the Accord.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The Accord fills an important gap between 4 & 5 star hotels & is priced below similar properties. It therefore offers good value for money. Stayed for the first time based on the reviews & on the fact that the rate was good. The twin room on the 8th floor ticked all the boxes & can't think of any issue. The breakfast which was included in the price had a reasonable spread of both Indian & western dishes.The internet was also included in the price & was quite fast. I can recommend this hotel to people on a budget looking for a reasonable place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends