“Excellent service. Great location.”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #28 of 407 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Located nearby the busy shopping area of T-Nagar. The rooms are great, comfy and very neat. The breakfast buffet is well stocked. I especially liked the ala carte indian favourites that is also a part of the spread at no extra cost.

Great view from the roof top restaurant/ bar.

• Stayed: April 2014
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Well maintained the hotel good for buisness stay.
Very good spa and steam room.
Very professional front desk
Average room service
Breakfast spread is excellent. Food is good.
Buisness center and meeting hall excellent

Room Tip: all buisness class room
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Overall a very nic place. A bit of road noise, expensive food are the only things that could be pointed as scope for improvement. Well maintained, secure place. Location is great if your'e on a shopping trip.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

An excellent business hotel with courteous staff. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have had in many of my trips to Chennai. The gym is functional, though the equipments need a bit more maintenance. The housekeeping was slow. I asked for a nailcutter which was conveniently ignored. However, overall, it was a comfortable 2 nights stay at the hotel.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Ms. Dhar,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us. However, I have also noted your disappointment about or House Keeping services and would like to assure you that we have already instituted remedial measures to avoid recurrences in future.

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Good location with T.nagar very close by. A decent eatery nearby as well (Mr Buhari or something) . It's not a 5 star hotel but the lobby certainly gives that impression. I paid RM180 a night for 3 nights which is great. They have a 24 hour restaurant which makes it perfect. My wife was feeling unwell one morning due to a bad tummy and I ordered toast with jam and bread. I told the person who answered that it was for my sick wife. When got my bill later, the bread was not charged. I'm amazed.This is truly customer service. You understood my concern for my wife and figured that 3 slices of bread with butter and jam was not a big deal. I'll recommend Accord every time. I would like to thank that person who made it happen. This happened on the morning of 20th April (room 802) . My heartfelt thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank GaneshAsirvatham

Dear Mr. Asirvatham,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for visiting Pergola and giving your valuable feedback.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Stayed there for two nights in March. Hotel is well located in the heart of Chennai. Room and bathroom was clean. breakfast was good and had many options. Courteous and friendly staff. We had a nice and comfortable stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors will give you better city view.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ms. Mayuri,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for visiting Pergola and giving your valuable feedback.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

house keeping and response from reception very poor. bathroom drainage not working properly. wash basin leaking water. no bath tub. room view not good. two tea bags only in double room , after repeated reminder to reception in morning not replaced for morning tea.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Mr. Pradeep,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!!

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

I have noted your disappointment with regard to our House Keeping services and your room condition and would like to reassure you that we have already started taking remedial measures for the same. I am sure you will see a marked difference in your experience on your next visit.

Please feel free to contact me at my hand phone or write to me whenever you are planning your next visit to Chennai and I will make sure we go out of our way to give you a superlative experience.

Regards