Relatively close to the airport and a short auto ride to most attractions, AMH is an ideal place to land and stay for a couple of days coming to Chennai. Room and meals were dearer than we wanted to pay but this reflected the relatively high cost of everything in Chennai and there is no other alternative within walking distance worth a look in so we were happy to pay.
Breakfast buffet is amongst the very best I've ever experienced in India.
Rooftop bar was a little lifeless but the bar manager was good company and an excellent host and had some very informative tips for traveling in nearby Tamil Nadu, as we're the restaurants' staff, who upheld a very high standard of service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Hotel Chennai
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel