“Good Hotel in Chennai”

The Accord Metropolitan
Ranked #29 of 403 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is a good Hotel in Chennai. Modern ,clean and good rooms. With taxi you can easy reach the city, shopping areas and airport. In our view the best restaurant is Royal Indianaa. Very good food and staffs very friendly, better as in the Season restaurant in the same Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I stayed there for one night on 29th may and the staty was really comfortable and excellent service... The staff is very couteous and Prompt.. especially their Chef was quite good, who understood the requirements as per pallete and sent across a good meal!

Room Tip: If you are on a business trip a regular Deluxe or superior room is great value for money!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Ms. Ankita,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Was on a business trip to Chennai recently and had stayed at Accord. Fantastic Place and great staff. They are always there to help and assist. The rooms were very spacious, neat and clean and everything that a great 5 star property is supposed to be. It took the front desk just 5 mins to check me in and allot me a room of my choice. The staff, the food, the breakfast spread and everything was top class. The staff somehow seems to know. looking at you, what you want and need. If you are in chennai, You must stay at the Accord Metropolitan and yes not to forget the fact that Hotel is in the middle of the city form where most places are easily accessible. Great Property, Great Staff and over all great Hotel.

Room Tip: Take rooms on lower floors to avoid the hustle and bustle of the restaurant on the roof top.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Dipesh,

Reviewed June 13, 2013

1st time we are staying at this hotel. Rooms are big with wood flooring. Great with kids. Enjoyed the stay here. Staff was helpful. Only PROBLEM we had was with the aircond. we actually changed 2 rooms before getting a room with a good working aircond. Hotel is located at near tnagar but we did walk as we found it too far. u can use an auto for 50 ruppes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank bethymohan
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Madam,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am happy to know that you were satisfied with our services and this is very inspiring for us. However, I have also noted your disappointment about the air conditioning in one of your previously occupied rooms and would like to assure you that we have already instituted remedial measures to avoid recurrences in future.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

hm,,.. i was having a business trip to Chennai on May 2013 and along with my colleague
select this hotel,
we think that this wonderful hotel,
anything from location to services is great, and it is affordable too.
only some time the city have electricity black out but not for long hotel back up power restore

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Andreas A

Dear Mr. Andreas,

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Stayed here with my family on 5th and 6th of June. The staff was extremely polite friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and clean with all the modern amenities one may require during his or her stay. The Complimentary Breakfast at Seasons was elaborate and we were also provided one complimentary dish both at the Royal Indiana and Pergola restaurant at dinner time, Special Thanks to the Manager at Indiana to help us make our selection from a vast variety of South Indian Food. While Checking in we requested for a late check-out (3 PM instead of 12 Noon) which was readily accepted by the staff at the Front Desk, which was extended for another hour at the last minute request. T.Nagar Market is at walking distance and the Marina Beach and the other important Shopping areas are approximately in the radius of 4-5 kms.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank KumarKamal

Dear Mr. Kamal,

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I recently shared with my family, the room was comfortable though small in size. The front office staff and the bell boys were very courteous. They deserve a special appreciation. The location is best to reach major shopping area. The food was very good. Would prefer to stay during my future visits

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family