Visited Chennai in Feb after 7 long years brought back old memories.Stayed at this Hotel for a night.The overall experience was satisfactory.Room were nice and well lit.Carpets were a bit old though. Bathroom was good and had basic toiletries. Dnt had the chance to experience the room service. Room had a mini bar ,Iron etc etc. Had a buffet dinner and a breakfast.The choices were limited . In Total a good nice hotel in the mid of the city. Will try to stay more if got a chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai is conveniently situated in the heart of the city, close to the shopping hub. All 162 guestrooms, with a minimum size of 30 square meters and we do have the service listed below in points 1. Pergola - Roof top restaurant - highest in Chennai 2. Royal Indianaa - Complete vegetarian restaurant and kitchen 3. Zodiac - Bar 4. Season - All day dining restaurant 5. Spa includes swimming pool and health club 6. Board room with all modern facilities 7. Physically challenged room available - please do make reservation prior to arrival. 8. Centrally located near by shopping malls / US & Singapore consulates ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Accord Metropolitan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Accord Metropolitan Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Accord Metropolitan Hotel
- Accord Hotel Chennai