Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$90
$71
Hyatt.com
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$75
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$161
$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$84
$75
$67
$60
$64
$52
Agoda.com
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$61
$55
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$46
$40
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$174
$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$83
$58
1,066 results
All reviewsbrick ovent nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneybusiness tripshopping areathe hotel stafffive star hotelbreakfast spreadroom servicememorable stayexcellent hotelthe heart of the cityduty managerfront officein room diningrooms are spacious
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Booked the hotel through a travel site.The hotel is really a good one in a prominent location and feels a touch of class every where.Though we had to wait a little bit at the lobby for the check in process,it was compensated with a complimentary up gradation to a premium room,nice indeed!The hotel has an impressive lobby.The rooms are cozy and spacious.The good thing about the front office is the attitude of the FO staff,and especially that of Mr.Chellappa who has been extremely efficient in his services,right from the start to end.The breakfast was of good standard with multiple choice of dishes and great service.The only negative aspect is with the facilities of car parking as our driver had to park the car by the side of the road for the whole night.Will definitely prefer again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank krish_ekm
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that your experience at our hotel was an affair to remember and your comments about Chellappa, our Front office executive will indeed be a great encouragement for him. I will pass on your feedback to the team and I am sure this will give their morale a big boost.

Once again, I thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great hotel Room with King bed spacious with aminities including Electronic locks for doors, electronic safe. Mini bar / Eco friendly refrigerator. Dual telephone lines. Personalised voice mail facility High speed broadband through Wi-Fi & data port LCD 32'' TV DVD Player International. Good location . friendly staff and good service. Food/room service Ok. see the promotion offers on the web site which are really good

Room Tip: my room was facing the main road. not a great view ..
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank drraghuprakash
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Dear Mr. Prakash,

Reviewed July 4, 2012

I stayed in few hotels in Tamil Nadu during my holiday in India. Accord is the best. It is in a good location and close to T.Nagar shopping. The staffs are very courteous, helpful and accommodating. They are always willing to go extra mile. I had food in all three restaurants. All are excellent quality. The breakfast spread is very good and sumptuous. It was the best I had during my holiday. The room was sparkling clean and comfortable- with a working table where I can use my computer. Thanks for the hotel staff for their service.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Chandran-OZ
Rupesh P, General Manager at The Accord Metropolitan, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2012

Dear Mr. Chandran,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I am thrilled to know that we were able to delight you with our services and facilities and your comments about our hotel are truly inspiring. I will convey your feedback to my entire kitchen team and I am sure they will equally be delighted to receive it.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The service and attitude of the Staff is not up to the Mark but Hotel Situated in a very Good location and its well maintained,restaurants offer nice spread rooms are spacious. Net connections with very good speed and overall its good. Good business Meeting rooms

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 7, 2012

Dear Mr. Shenu,

Thank you for staying in our hotel and giving your valuable feedback.

We at The Accord Metropolitan aim at winning guest satisfaction and it is only through such feedback from discerning guests like you that we strive to improve our services and facilities to the best and meet up to your expectations. I have noted your disappointment about the services by our staff members and will be thankful if you can throw some more light on the same so that I can take corrective actions. It will also help if you can give the period of your stay and the room number so that I can investigate from my side also.

Once again, we thank you for your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to The Accord Metropolitan Hotel, Chennai. Do write to me or call me during your next visit to Chennai and it will be a great pleasure meeting up with you.

It's When You Win We Win!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Hi guys! I wanted to thank you for such an amazing stay that me and my wife had in the week past. I was tremendously enjoyable and all the staff are a credit to the Accord name. Keep up the wonderful work and I am planning to return soon and without the slightest doubt will be returning to your impeccable hotel. Thank you so very much and with kind gratitude I sign off - JJ Bangar

• Stayed: June 2012
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Dear Mr. Bangar,

Greetings from The Accord Metropolitan, Chennai!

Thank you for giving your valuable feedback.

I am thrilled to know that your experience at our hotel was an affair to remember. I will pass on your feedback to my team members and I am sure this will give their morale a big boost.