Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$73
$58
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $66/night.

Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$72
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $162/night.

$65
$60
$90
$81
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$174
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$46
$40
Priceline
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$61
$55
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $63/night.

Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$69
$47
1,066 results
All reviewsbrick ovent nagarrooftop restaurantvalue for moneybusiness tripthe hotel stafffive star hotelbreakfast spreadroom servicememorable stayexcellent hotelthe heart of the cityduty managerfront officein room diningrooms are spacioushouse keeping
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Stay 3 nights for business in September 2010

The room is ok, clean, nothing special from standard business hotel.

Breakfast is edible, but not enjoy.

Overall, no complain, but not impress

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 30, 2011

Located at the heart of the city, The Accord Metropolitan, provide luxury accommodation and other excellent facilities in addition to providing traditional south indian hospitality. It is in a convenient location suitable for corporate travellers. The cuisinesoffers vairous options of dining, viz., oriental, continental and indian. Poolside bar is very attractive. The banquet hall with modern and sophisticated audio/video support, can easily accommodate about 1000 persons for conferencing, banquets and special occasions. Very good services combined with excellent hospitality makes the traveller to visit frequently.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank 071958
Reviewed June 25, 2011

I stayed in the hotel on a business trip in the month of April 2011.Its a modern and new hotel located in T Nagar.Strategically located in the heart of Chennai.Big malls at T Nagar are only a walking distance from the hotel.Rooms are equipped with free Wi Fi Service.A cute little swimming pool on the first floor.It boasts of a wonderful Night club and Discotheque

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bikash11
Reviewed June 25, 2011

The lobby is quite fancy, 5-star level, but that impression crumbled when I got into my room. Worn out furnishings and carpet. Especially bathroom furnishings really need complete replacement.
The worst is the damp, moldy smell of the room. It's like the air conditioning isn't removing moisture at all. I looked into the duct where cool air comes in and it was filthy with mold and dust. Looks like there's no maintenance on those. Looks like other reviewers have noticed the same thing, and hotel tries to fix it by spraying deodorant. That really doesn't fix the problem.
In hotel restaurant you can get a 25rs soft drink with food. I ordered food and pointed I want that 25rs drink, cola or whatever. They brought me a diet coke with almost 4x price. I asked them about it and they said no, diet drinks aren't included in that price. Funny, I thought I specifically pointed at that 25rs deal when I ordered. Small money, big annoyance.
With that exception, staff was very friendly.
Plus-sides: Complimentary water bottles in room, good selection of tv-channels, good bathroom amenities, free wifi which was working well most of the time, comfortable bed.
There's nothing much within walking distance, but there are plenty of autoricshaws waiting in the front. They will rip you off unless you negotiate the price before getting in.
Due to possible health risk from air conditioning I wouldn't stay again.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed June 21, 2011

This Hotel no doubt is one of the best in Chennai. Good Food, Good Staff and everything great. I had stayed here first time in March'2011 with family and today (21 June'11) I have again come for business trip. Everything was going awesome till I decided to use their Salon. Absolutely untrained guy pretending trained started shaving me and trusting Accord I let him do it to me and soon my whole face was in blood. This idiot didn't even know how to hold that Ustra (Razor). I had so important meeting to attend and went there with all cut face. I had to get the cleansing done to hide those cuts atleast for 4 hours till my meeting is over. Though I was not charged for cleansing also and was specially taken care by two girls there to stop blood that was bleeding badly but I was not at my best to attend my that business meeting. That lady was very helpful, did everything to stop my blood.

This experience was really bad. I am right now in the hotel room writing this review and make sure that well aware people so that they don't go to that side of the hotel.
Rgds
Sanjeev Ohri

Room Tip: Good Hotel but Dont use Salon
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank Sanjeev O