Hyatt Regency Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$73
$58
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $65/night.

Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$72
$65
$60
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$161
$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$90
$81
$84
$50
Priceline
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$61
$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $61/night.

Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$69
$47
Priceline
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$122
$100
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$46
$41
Priceline
All reviewssix penceguest servicesroof top swimming poolclose to the airportbusiness triprooftop restaurantvalue for moneychennai airportspecial thanksbusiness hotelcomfortable staybreakfast spreadcourteous staffawesome hotelmodern amenitiesnice place to staybuffet dinner
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for an over night stay between flights. The hotel is very close to the airport and is within close access to all sorts of public transport. I did not get much time to evaluate the hotel, to be honest, but from what I have seen, this is a hotel worth returning to.

The rooms are well furnished in a modern way and neat and clean. Bed is soft and comfortable. The reception staff and others whom I met were all friendly and customer oriented. The room service was quick and the food was good. I had to leave early before the breakfast started, so there was a packed breakfast ready for me at the reception when I checked out. More importantly, internet was free and quick. So I would certainly recommend this hotel especially for business travellers.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2014

Dear Louis,

We thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Hablis. Your feedback is important to us.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

The service at the hotel is sub-standard.I had informed well in advance over mail and confirmed more than two times regarding my arrival at the airpot and requirement of an extra bed (of course chargeable)
To my utter disappointment there was no car to pick me up at the airport, i had to ring numerous times to get the vehicle.
Again at the time of check in i informed the f.o. Staff that i require an extra bed, it was about 9:30p.m. Till 11:30 i kept on reminding them but of no use.. After that nobody was picking up the reception phone, i had to come down to the reception and request again... That was on the 12th of july 14....and i got the bed past midnight i.e. On the 15th of july....
Our agony continued the room has different varities of tea bags, i requested them to give taj mahal or tetley tea, as expected the request was of no use, they said they do not have these, but i could find these tea on the breakfast table in the restaurant
I had hired a car from the travel desk, the person gave rates in writing, but when the bills was made higher rates were charged, the f o person expressed his ignorance.
When the stay was so pathetic, how could the drop at airprt could be better.....i had informed at 9pm that i shall require a car to drop me at 6. Am to airport , till 6.30 they said the car is coming...they had no driver ..then they requested some other driver to drop me.....horrible experience

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mahadevpalace_9

Dear Sir,

We understand your feelings and truly regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have addressed your issues with the respective departments and are making the necessary amendments.
Please be assured that this is not the service level we strive towards and look forward to making your next visit pleasant.
We thank you once again for choosing Hablis.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel thrice (from February 2014 to July 2014), whenever I or anyone from my company travels to Chennai on business trip, we tend to choose this hotel for following reasons
* Near to airport
* Hotel staff is really friendly, almost all of them has mastery in taking care of hotel guests (namely Abriti, Deepak, Alagarsamy...and many more)
* Tariff is reasonable
* Irish Pub
* Food is delicious

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2014

Dear Sir,

We thank you for taking the time to review your experience at Hablis. Your feedback is invaluable/important to us.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

Recently, we had an engagement function here.. very friendly staffs, good housekeeping service, also the room was furnished quite well and most importantly, the food was "sooper awesome". We totally had 400guests, everyone was happy regarding the food.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Stayed here for a night on a business trip to Chennai. First the positives the room is really nice and tastefully done so is the bathroom. Both were very clean also. I ordered some Chinese food for dinner in the room it was pretty good.
Now the negatives Wifi which was free was almost nonexistent after complaining I was told the hotel was full hence the problem.I guess they should have taken care of this eventuality before offering the Wifi. Next problem was that hardly any channels were coming on the TV. I wanted to watch the football world cup match but the channels would come and go actually mostly go. After repetitive complaints they blamed the weather and it was not raining. I was curtly informed that the problem will be sorted out in the morning which it was not but by then I had given up . I also asked them if the same problem was in every room they said no ...... so it was not the weather.
This hotel can be really good if they can sort out a few like the ones I mentioned above.

Dear Sir,

We thank you once again for choosing Hablis.