All reviewssix penceguest servicesroof top swimming poolclose to the airportbusiness triprooftop restaurantchennai airportvalue for moneybusiness hotelspecial thankscomfortable staycourteous staffbreakfast spreadmodern amenitiesnice place to stayenjoyed my staybuffet dinner
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Five star hotel at its best! (Even without the swimming pool, spa and fitness centre ready) Clean and extremely comfortable room, with minibar and safe large enough to accommodate a laptop. All available modcons and gadgets in the room. The toilet however is extremely low to the ground of the marble clad bathroom. This hotel has thought of everything for your convenience. My daily call asking if I needed any dinner in my room, or laundry service was welcome. Extremely courteous and helpful staff! Delicious buffet for lunch!! I highly recommend this hotel and hope to return.

Room Tip: Elevator a little slow and wifi leaves a lot to be desired, but other than that - fantastic!! Spa/fitness Centre and Swimming Pool all under construction.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hablis Hotel Chennai. We are so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at the hotel on TripAdvisor. It is very encouraging to read your positive comments which we have passed on to the entire team.

We hae passed on the comment for Wi Fii and lifts to the ocncerned departments and will be resolving soon, Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The customer service – prompt attention to client needs and strict attention to detail - makes up the difference – HABLIS is one of the top ranking hotel in Chennai – Their customer service and the level of comfort and quality of rooms setup & air-conditioning – oh YES – the Air conditioning is ICE cold – trust me – you need this air conditioning ! Once again, a special thank you to the special Staff at HABLIS for making my stay a productive and enjoyable one from both aspects business and exploring the area from both ends of the spectrum – logistical support and tactical deployment. Great job – As I regularly arrived to all my meeting and appointments promptly, on-time and Fresh! 

Room Tip: My room was on the Top floor - nothing is quiter - large and sunny ! Great Stay !
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Just loved my stay at hablis
Excellent Service
Staff are helpfull and soft spoken
Rooms are neat and clean
Location is near to Airport
Wifi service is excellent
Food is delicious

Over All a must Recommendation for all

Room Tip: Best Budget Hotel in Chennai
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank KaniGarg

Reviewed June 29, 2014

Bang on Mount Road between ITC Grand Chola and Me Meridian this new small kid is surely packing a punch.

New facility with good rooms and friendly service. Food can be improved a bit to make it perfect. The Skillet offers a decent buffet and their Moon & Six Pence is happening too.
I chopped out one star in cleanliness because of the smoke smell in the non smoking floor.

• Stayed: June 2014
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused due to the smoking smell.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my first stay at Hotel Hablis and I must say I was happy with my stay. Clean and neat rooms with satellite TV. Food and ambience very nice. Service was also very good. First hotel where I received calls from In room dining if I wanted to place order for food. Chinese food which I ordered on day 1 was sumptuous. And though the Biryani I ordered on second day could have been better, but the prawns were big.

Breakfast spread was equally good.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chennai.

Room Tip: Chinese food which I ordered on day 1 was better than the Biryani I ordered next day.

Dear Guest,

We have passed on your valuable feedback regarding Biryani to our Executive chef who is working towards it to make is delicious.

Kindest regards from the team at the Hablis Hotel Chennai