All reviewssix penceguest servicesroof top swimming poolclose to the airportbusiness triprooftop restaurantchennai airportvalue for moneybusiness hotelspecial thankscomfortable staycourteous staffbreakfast spreadmodern amenitiesnice place to stayenjoyed my staybuffet dinner
Reviewed June 26, 2014

This was my first stay at Hotel Hablis and I must say I was happy with my stay. Clean and neat rooms with satellite TV. Food and ambience very nice. Service was also very good. First hotel where I received calls from In room dining if I wanted to place order for food. Chinese food which I ordered on day 1 was sumptuous. And though the Biryani I ordered on second day could have been better, but the prawns were big.

Breakfast spread was equally good.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Chennai.

Room Tip: Chinese food which I ordered on day 1 was better than the Biryani I ordered next day.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at the Hablis Hotel Chennai. We are so pleased that you had a fantastic stay with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at the hotel on TripAdvisor. It is very encouraging to read your positive comments which we have passed on to the entire team.
We have passed on your valuable feedback regarding Biryani to our Executive chef who is working towards it to make is delicious.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

Was in Chennai for a meeting, happened to drop by at Hablis for a drink on my way to the airport. Excellent cocktails and great food they serve in this place called sixpence. The bartender was very good and I ended up indulging into quite a few cocktails. Ms.Brazina guided me around the place and gave me good pointers on the city as well. All in all a good outing, will come back for sure.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent visit at the Hablis Hotel Chennai. We are so pleased that you had a fantastic time with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to review your experience at the hotel on TripAdvisor. It is very encouraging to read your positive comments which we have passed on to the entire team.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Though I did not stay inhouse, I visited this hotel's Bar and Restaurant at Level-1. The food and ambiance were nice and the service was also very good.
The staff was courteous and helpful and it was a great value for money. I would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting chennai.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 20, 2014

A very new property with all the modern amenities ! Great rooms and in a very convenient location! Value for money! The pool is the only thing missing !Just do not miss the awesome breakfast that is served!!!!!

They can improve in the toiletries as this is their weak link!!!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We are pleased to inform we areworking on our toileteries to improve it.

Thank you again for your reviews and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kindest regards from the team at the Hablis Hotel Chennai.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

It was my first accomodation at Hablis and I was happy with my stay and I would prefer Hablis in my near future.

Best service at affordable prices.
Clean rooms.
Nice management.
Good area.
Peacefull atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Hablis_FrontO_Mgr, Front Office Manager at Hablis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Thank you again for your reviews and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Kindest regards from the team at the Hablis Hotel Chennai.