“GOOD STAY”

Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
Ranked #19 of 403 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Had a chance to stay in this hotel this month. Rooms are okay, not very big. Toilets are clean. Breakfeast in the morning was a crowded affair, we had asked for a dosa, after much delay we got a dosa which was cold. We also had room service and the food was okay, nothing great. If you are going to the hotel in the evening it is a pain because of heavy traffic.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers is situated at the heart of our city and overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”

We are disappointed to learn about your experience at our hotel. We place a great amount of importance on our guests and always strive to exceed expectations.

Please do accept our apologies for the reported inconvenience faced. We have been trying to reach you in this regard, may we request you to kindly share your contact details so that we can get in touch with you and understand your concerns.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I am disgusted that they do not have Tamil channels the hotel being in the capital city of tamil nadu. It makes me wonder whether the mangement is North Indian and therefore contemptous of
Tamil language and culture.
The rooms do not merit 5 star and the whole experienece was disappointing, especially coming to
Sheraton from Park Hyatt in Hyderabad which was excellent in every way.
I shall avoid the hotel bext time I go to Chennai.

Room Tip: Av oid this hotel and look for a room elsewhere
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank krish434

Dear Reviewer,

Thank for your constructive feedback. We have made a note of the same, we would like to share that we do have regional popular channels like Star Vijay, Sun Tv, Sun News.

However, we wish to inform you that our recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space. "The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

Your feedback and patronage means a lot to us and we request you not to judge us on the basis of your recent experience.

Look forward in welcoming you back at our hotel.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is my first review and I am happy I writing my first for Sheraton Park. I have travelled arcoss the country and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed. The rooms are so welcoming and comfortable. The staff make u feel at home. The food is delicious. What else would you want on a holiday? I have spoken about my experience at your hotel to my friends and family and they were jealous too :)

• Stayed: January 2014
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for staying at Sheraton Park Hotels and Towers and reviewing us at TripAdvisor.

We constantly endeavour to make the stay of our guests a comfortable and memorable one. We are glad to know our services, accommodation, facilities, etc exceeded your expectations.

We look forward in not only having you and also your family and give them a great time too.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Every action by them is very nice starting the check in process. There is a lady by name Priyanka, Front office, She is very hospitable and guest friendly.
The location of the hotel is ideal and the facilities they offer is outstanding,
Food is extraordinary.

Dear Reviewer,

We are glad to receive such feedback from you.

Our associates do the utmost to provide a pleasant and comfortable stay for our guests. We have shared your kind words of appreciation with Priyanka who is delighted with your recognition and mention.

It was indeed a pleasure to have hosted you and look forward for your next stay at Sheraton Park Hotels and Towers.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I was extremely pleased by the Single-traveler room option for woman travelers. It is thoughtful.
The service on the floor was efficient and the ladies were extremely helpful.
Thank you. I am recommending this hotel to my friends and family and also consider it for future stays.

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

We are elated to know that our single-traveller room facility met your expectations and we could make your stay comfortable and memorable. Your comments on our services have proved to be of great source of encouragement for us.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I stayed at Sheraton last month. And I Loved the experience. The hotel rooms were well maintained..the staff were helpful. The food was superb. Overall my stay was awesome. Can't wait to come to your hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Reviewer,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Sheraton Park Hotels and Towers strive to make the stay of all our guests a pleasant one. We are glad to know that the hotel, our team and restaurants met your expectations and we can't wait to welcome you back at our hotel soon.

Warm regards

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I am a regular geust at the park Sheraton and towers, been staying here for the last seven years, every time I come to Chennai for my work from Melbourne where I stay, I am the team manager for CSK and hence I stay at Park Sheraton, even though I have my mum and sister living in Chennai, I have stayed I many hotels all around the world, as my job takes me to all corners of the world, I reckon this hotel is the best, I feel at home and in peace when I stay here, the staff the management are just wonderful, as I mentioned our CSK team stays at the hotel as well during the IPL and Champions league and the hotel keeps all our players, staff and management so comfortable, we have stayed year for the last 6 years,

The best hotel, and best staff you can get in the world,

In my last 7 years of staying at the park sheraton the following departments have been super special

Front office all the staff and the reception

Stand outs have been
Rekha front office asst mgr
Gayathiri guest relation manager and their team

Manish gor from sales the best I have ever come acrose in the business supper guy top blok
Rhe bell desk staff
Mohan, murali,sundaram,ramachandran,hari,elumalai,rafiq and balaji

The door super guys

Deepak front office super staff

The people who give wkae calls, especially siva kumar

The atff at coffe shop again brillian

Harish the chef, the most enterprising chefi have ever come across brilliant chef, needs a special mention

From banquets

Arivalagan superman, always there to help

Randeep from banquets fantastic worker

The house keeping staff are also super special and make me very comfortable

Business centre

Sashi and satish, have been brilliant, and very helpful

In total a super facility and looking forward to come back next month

Russell radhakrishnan

Manager
Chennai super kings

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Reviewer,

It was indeed a pleasure to have you with us at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers.

We are most humbled with the generous compliment that you have bestowed upon our invaluable associates across the hotel. We are most privileged to have you stay with us and being a home away from your home.

Sheraton Park strives to provide a great stay experience to its guests with an array of world class amenities and personalized services. We are pleased to note that all our efforts to offer you the best value met your desired expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback. And it was great having you over at Sheraton Park and look forward to welcoming you all in future.

Warm Regards,