“A fantastic stay”

Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
Ranked #19 of 388 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Cuttack, India
“A fantastic stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stayed at sheraton for two nights and really enjoyed the stay. I did not get more time to spent at the hotel but I would rate the services as excellent. The warmth and the hospitality provided by the team was very impressive and certainly will suggest to my friends

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank san1991
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for the complimentary feedback.

The team at Sheraton Park looks forward to making your next stay even more comfortable and await your next visit soon.

n.krishnan@itchotels.in

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Sheraton park for a pleasure trip and we had a comfortable stay at the hotel as its locoated in the mid of the city we had a free access to the main places and malls and the front line staff at the hotel were very helpful and co operati've had a wonderful stay and will surly recommend

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank priyankapandey6
Dear Guest,

We thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are happy to share that we are a preferred choice for both the corporate travellers as well as leisure travellers as our hotel is centrally located in one of the most fashionable part of Chennai – “Boat Club”.

We have renovated ‘The Towers' recently, a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space."The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel..

The team at Sheraton Park looks forward to making your next stay even more comfortable.Once again thank you for the support and look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Chennai.

Chennai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

We stayed here for the New year and combined it with a party at Dublin, their night club. Service is very good and staff members are quite pleasant. The hotel functions like a well-oiled machine.. Small details like how the valet return to their places, how everyone greets u in the hotel show the hotel's great administration and experience. Front office check-in & check-out process was very smooth. Swimming pool is also really good and a perfect spot to laze around with your book or to get some sun.. Rooms are well maintained with a flat screen TV and a DVD player. Overall, a very pleasant and memorable stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank travel_fish007
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We would also like to thank you for experiencing ‘Dublin’ and appraising it on this platform. Dublin continues to be the most happening night spot in the city of Chennai and the atmosphere stays 'electric' with nightly entertainment of our inhouse DJ's spinning bollywood, house, retro, and classic tunes.

Your special acknowledgement about recreational activities has been conveyed to the team who feels inspired to provide the best to our esteemed patrons.

We wish you a very happy New Year again and look forward to your next visit soon.

Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

As part of my business trip to Chennai, I checked in on 5th Jan & checked out on 6th Jan, 2014.

I was really impressed with the services of staff members at hotel. Hotel didn't impress me with the outside look but once inside, it's truly fabulous!

I reached hotel very late so most of the regular restaurants were closed. Coffee shop served great dinner! Buffet breakfast is really very good!

Room Tip: Look for room with inside or pool view!
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Chetan_V
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had a lovely time with us at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers. Our associates always go an extra mile to make the stay of every guest pleasurable. We thank you for your special mention about Cappuccino our trendy and international all day dining restaurant.

We have recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space."The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

We will definitely maintain the excellent standard of our hotel and look forward to your continued patronage in the near future.

San Francisco, California, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for 6 nights while visiting friends in Chennai. I found it to be excellent.
I especially liked the location of the hotel which is as central as it gets in Chennai, and the ability to take a beautiful walk in the morning in the nearby Boat House Rd.

The service level was very high - all employees were helpful and very friendly. I want to specifically mention the great hospitality of Ms. Pew Mondal who personally made sure I'm having a great experience. I found the breakfast food to be very good. I also had food in some of the other restaurants the hotel has and they were all good, albeit a little too pricey.

I was put in one of the new tower rooms and I loved it. I was a little worried about dated rooms after reading some reviews here, but the tower rooms are brand new and are very nice. Contrary to other reviews I found the rooms to be very quiet and had no issues with construction or other noise, so make sure you get the right room - it's worth it.

I will definitely come back next time I'm in Chennai. Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: The new Tower rooms are worth it!
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank NadavST
Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai and also for sharing your feedback.

We are happy to learn that you had a fulfilling visit at our hotel in Chennai and enjoyed our services. We thank you for your special mention about 'The Towers’ room, breakfast spread, amenities and overall ambiance.

Your acknowledgment for the efforts of the team has been duly conveyed. Our associate Pew from Guest Relations has been suitably recognized in view of the fact that you made a special mention of her.

Our recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space. "The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

Your patronage and support are extremely important to us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Chennai (Madras), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Yesterday I attended a buffet dinner party of one of my relatives. There were lot of items on display. Both veg and non-veg. Being a senior citizen, I have to be selective. The chicken Biryani was good, but the chicken pieces were not tender enough to eat. I have to put it aside. When I tasted the mutton chops, the pieces were more tough for my teeth & I have to put aside that also. The mutton balls with gravy was good.Naan was more horrible like rubber. I have to make myself comfortable with veg items, which were quite good. The desert Indian items were good. In ice creams my favourite Kulfi & Pista was not there. Overall there is much room for improvement and specially they should dispense with the present mutton supplier. Further there is no separate prayer Hall for Muslims nor any indication consequently most Muslims are put to much hardship. This has to be attended urgently.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mdkhaleel
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this review, January 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable insights. It is our endeavour at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers to offer a truly indigenous experience.

We apologize for the reported inconvenience caused and your feedback is being addressed immediately. We want to assure you that your experience is an aberration and not the norm at Sheraton Park, may we request you to kindly share your contact details so we can get in touch with you and understand your concerns in detail.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai.

Chennai (Madras), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 days.days. Hotel has very polite and pleasant staff. Hotel has new block which is amazingly designed and lightning is fantastic.Room was very comfortable and spacious.it was well equipped with all the necessities of a visitor.I enjoyed my mouth watering dinner in Dakshin. The restaurant was very clean and service was very impressive.I also enjoyed pool side area which was clean and peaceful.I must say i had great experience in a luxury hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Gunjan_29sharma
Dear Guest,

Many thanks for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience on this platform.

Our team strives to provide the best of hospitality to our guests and it is inspiring to receive your kind words of praise.We also would like to thank you for experiencing Dakshin which is a popular dining outlet that is known for its scrumptious traditional south indian cuisine.

Our recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space."The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.