“Good services,comfortable stay & yummy food!”

Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park
Ranked #21 of 436 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed January 6, 2014

As part of my business trip to Chennai, I checked in on 5th Jan & checked out on 6th Jan, 2014.

I was really impressed with the services of staff members at hotel. Hotel didn't impress me with the outside look but once inside, it's truly fabulous!

I reached hotel very late so most of the regular restaurants were closed. Coffee shop served great dinner! Buffet breakfast is really very good!

Room Tip: Look for room with inside or pool view!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chetan_V
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had a lovely time with us at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers. Our associates always go an extra mile to make the stay of every guest pleasurable. We thank you for your special mention about Cappuccino our trendy and international all day dining restaurant.

We have recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space."The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

We will definitely maintain the excellent standard of our hotel and look forward to your continued patronage in the near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for 6 nights while visiting friends in Chennai. I found it to be excellent.
I especially liked the location of the hotel which is as central as it gets in Chennai, and the ability to take a beautiful walk in the morning in the nearby Boat House Rd.

The service level was very high - all employees were helpful and very friendly. I want to specifically mention the great hospitality of Ms. Pew Mondal who personally made sure I'm having a great experience. I found the breakfast food to be very good. I also had food in some of the other restaurants the hotel has and they were all good, albeit a little too pricey.

I was put in one of the new tower rooms and I loved it. I was a little worried about dated rooms after reading some reviews here, but the tower rooms are brand new and are very nice. Contrary to other reviews I found the rooms to be very quiet and had no issues with construction or other noise, so make sure you get the right room - it's worth it.

I will definitely come back next time I'm in Chennai. Thank you for a great stay!

Room Tip: The new Tower rooms are worth it!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank NadavST

Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai and also for sharing your feedback.

We are happy to learn that you had a fulfilling visit at our hotel in Chennai and enjoyed our services. We thank you for your special mention about 'The Towers’ room, breakfast spread, amenities and overall ambiance.

Your acknowledgment for the efforts of the team has been duly conveyed. Our associate Pew from Guest Relations has been suitably recognized in view of the fact that you made a special mention of her.

Our recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space. "The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

Your patronage and support are extremely important to us and we look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Yesterday I attended a buffet dinner party of one of my relatives. There were lot of items on display. Both veg and non-veg. Being a senior citizen, I have to be selective. The chicken Biryani was good, but the chicken pieces were not tender enough to eat. I have to put it aside. When I tasted the mutton chops, the pieces were more tough for my teeth & I have to put aside that also. The mutton balls with gravy was good.Naan was more horrible like rubber. I have to make myself comfortable with veg items, which were quite good. The desert Indian items were good. In ice creams my favourite Kulfi & Pista was not there. Overall there is much room for improvement and specially they should dispense with the present mutton supplier. Further there is no separate prayer Hall for Muslims nor any indication consequently most Muslims are put to much hardship. This has to be attended urgently.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank mdkhaleel
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable insights. It is our endeavour at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers to offer a truly indigenous experience.

We apologize for the reported inconvenience caused and your feedback is being addressed immediately. We want to assure you that your experience is an aberration and not the norm at Sheraton Park, may we request you to kindly share your contact details so we can get in touch with you and understand your concerns in detail.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I stayed in the hotel for 4 days.days. Hotel has very polite and pleasant staff. Hotel has new block which is amazingly designed and lightning is fantastic.Room was very comfortable and spacious.it was well equipped with all the necessities of a visitor.I enjoyed my mouth watering dinner in Dakshin. The restaurant was very clean and service was very impressive.I also enjoyed pool side area which was clean and peaceful.I must say i had great experience in a luxury hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gunjan_29sharma

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for staying at our hotel and sharing your experience on this platform.

Our team strives to provide the best of hospitality to our guests and it is inspiring to receive your kind words of praise.We also would like to thank you for experiencing Dakshin which is a popular dining outlet that is known for its scrumptious traditional south indian cuisine.

Our recently renovated ‘The Towers', a hotel within a hotel which represents enhanced luxury space."The Towers" caters to every need of the business/corporate traveller and is housed in a quiet and exclusive part of the hotel overlooking the most fashionable part of Chennai - “Boat Club”.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Great Experience!!!

We were in Chennai for New Years, stayed at the Sheraton Towers...There new rooms are modern, contemporary and well-maintained. But what sets the ITC apart is the level of service and care given to the guests. The hotel was very busy when I arrived but the staff seemed to handle everything with aplomb. The hotel is located in a very secure area and quick access to tourist sites. The hotel also includes the On The Rocks restaurant which is simply brilliant. I highly recommend staying here, whether for business or family. Once you stay here, you'll find yourself wanting to come back!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank SimAnKabir

Dear Guest,

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai are exalted with your wonderful review.

We constantly endeavour to provide opulent and comfortable stay experience to all guests through our personalized service, plethora of dining options, well-appointed rooms, etc. Our associates are trained to go extra mile so as to extend a memorable stay to all our guests and your acknowledgement of their efforts has been like an icing on the cake for them.

We also would like to thank you for experiencing ‘On The Rocks’ which is a stylish grill with internationally inspired cuisine.

We are grateful for your kind words and await your next visit soon.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

I stayed in the hotel over the weekend. There new block has been beautifully designed, lots of natural light and awesome city view. The hotel staff is very courteous and will go extra mile to make your stay memorable. There are lots of options to dine in the hotel, my personal favourite is Dakshin. It was one memorable experience n will surely visit again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dxkrish

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind words and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor.

We are glad to know that you had a lovely time with us at Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers. Our associates always go an extra mile to make the stay of every guest pleasurable. We thank you for your special mention about the rooms and overall ambiance.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Stayed 4 nights due business trip. Facilities were great, including several bars to select from and night club. Room was spacy and very clean. Personnel was very friendly and smiling. Traffic noise from the streets nearby was little bit disturbing, but able to sleep well. Only downside was dinner in best restaurant where red wine for main dish was brought too late..after completed eating.

Room Tip: Take room from other side than main entrance
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jarkko-Director
nkrishnan, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chennai Adyar Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We have viewed your feedback with concern and appreciate your constructive comments.

We would also like to thank you for experiencing ‘Dublin’ which continues to be the most happening night spot in the city of Chennai and the atmosphere stays 'electric' with nightly entertainment of our inhouse DJ's spinning bollywood, house, retro, and classic tunes and ‘The Westminister’ which is the famous whisky bar of the city.

We would like to assure you that appropriate corrective measures are being taken.
Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back to Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai.