1,146 results
All reviews piano restaurant value for money bamboo bar brew room marina beach swimming pool music academy executive room south indian restaurant room service hotel is located buffet breakfast comfortable stay the heart of the city travel desk early check business trip
Reviewed August 20, 2017

Savera is an old hotel,but will not disappoint you either on the amenities,food or service.I was pleasantly surprised to see a very efficient,quick and courteous check in post mid night.

The rooms are old but well refurbished and neat. There are sufficient toiletries and the toilets are spacious and neat. You will get a good nights sleep as the rooms are well quiet and cosy.

The breakfast spread is fabulous. The service is impeccable and the waiters come round to check if you need anything at all. Every item that I took turned out to be very tasty and authentic

They have a large and well maintained pool. Located right in the city,well connected to the airport and railway stations,this hotel is absolute value for money

Room Tip: Select rooms on the higher floors
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Anthony968, Vice President at Savera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here, and the overall experience.

Please do visit us again, as we assure you the best of services at all times.

Reviewed August 19, 2017 via mobile

Members of the staff are extremely courteous and helpful. I have made a request for early check-in and was given a heads up of no possibility due 100% occupancy. But, when I reached the hotel, room was allocated in 10 minutes at no additional costs! It's an old and refurbished property - rooms are exactly what you pay for. Food is excellent and Brew Room is brilliant cafe to hang out. The WiFi is pathetic and should improve. Overall, a great place for short stays and I have enjoyed mine.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay here. We shall improve our WiFi services and provide you an even better experience, the next time.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Decided to stay at Savera due to nostalgic reason. The hotel has a lot of history and I have to say that I was not disappointed at all. All rooms had been refurbished. Good spacious rooms and very clean too. For a hotel of its age this hotel has done really well to stand the test of time.
Easy checkin, pleasant and helpful staff, Nice spacious elevators...that could easly fit my wheel chair, superb choice of restaurants....3 to choose from, great food, lovely breakfast..continental and south Indian with live counters etc and staff like duty manager Annapoorna and Lakshmi, I would certainly visit again and recommend wiithout any hesitation.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We are glad you had a great experience at our hotel and would recommend us to your friends & family. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs, as much as you enjoyed your stay here.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

Good Location, about 2 kilometers from the beach, courteous staff, nice restaurants, good for seminars and business meetings. Reasonable rentals. Rooms are spacious and clean, especially the the two-room suites that they upgraded to. Complimentary fruit platter was nice. Breakfast choices were extensive. Big swimming pool with very helpful trainers. Good hotel for both business travelers and families.

Room Tip: City and swimming pool views from upper floors are nice
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We are glad you had a great experience at our hotel and look forward to hosting you again here!

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Went to celebrate my father in laws b'day and the piano team @savera went beyond expectation with their food and service ,which me and my family will never forget .It was truly an unforgettable moment .They even surprised us with a birthday cake which my father didn't expect .Great customer service .Special mentions chef Vijay,Mr jayaraj , the restaurant manager,Mr velu,Mr surinder ,Mr kannan all went above to satisfy our needs .Awesome team .Thanks to Chef Vijay for his paneer tikka,murgh tikka , fish tikka and masala dosa .It was outstanding .my family and my son all enjoyed the evening .Great job and well done .bravoo...keep up the good work ...Thank you guys ....Will be returning soon...Surely recommend to my friends and colleagues....

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Anthony968, Vice President at Savera Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Chef Bijoy,

Thank you for the detailed review here and we're glad you had a wonderful experience at our hotel. I’m sure our entire restaurant staff enjoyed catering to your needs, as much as you enjoyed your time with us.

Please do visit us again with your friends & family!