- Clean Rooms
- Ample parking, i drove down from Bangalore
- Good Breakfast spread
- Under renovation, so if you are planning to be in the rooms during daytime, prepare for renovation noise
- Water in the bath appears to be recycled, there was a distinct smell of sewage when started the showers, but get used to it in a minute.
- Poor housekeeping, my in-suite bath drainage was very slow and despite a couple of calls, housekeeping could not repair it.
- Placards in room suggested that Kingfisher beer was available as a 4-pint bucket, however they were only delivering "British Empire" brand to rooms. Kingfisher was also well hidden in the bars and only persistent queries make them serve the preferred brand. Room service continued to deny the availability of Kingfisher. Carry your own beer if possible.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking