“Excellent experience with E Hotel”
Review of E Hotel

E Hotel
Ranked #33 of 395 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
CHENNAI
“Excellent experience with E Hotel”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My experience with E HOTEL was brilliant! I had made a call to Mr. Ganesh (f & b manager) to plan a friend's son birthday party and he made sure that it turned out to be one of the most valuable experiences. The staffs were very courteous. A special thanks to Mr. Ganesh (f & b manager) and Mr. Murugan (banquet manager) who served us. The food was amazing with a lavish spread. The chef added the perfect ingredients along with care and love! The ambiance, decor was good but the nature of the staffs are excellent. E Hotel is not just a hotel...it’s an experience. A world filled with class and care. The overall experience is amazing! Cheers!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
EHotelChennai, General Manager at E Hotel, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing hotel E for your banqueting event. I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed the meal and service.I have passed your comments and appreciation to Mr. Ganesh & Mr. Murugan and Food & Beverage team.

Once again Thank you for spending your valuable time and we look forward to serving you for many more years.

Gaurav Gupta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Panjim, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

E hotel is an excellent choice that I will choose again. I had chosen it for its ambiance and easy accessibility to an upscale mall i.e Express avenue mall as ours was a short trip. Right from the time we entered till we checked out, the hospitality we experienced was amazing. Very pleasant staff at the reception.It being a boutique hotel, rooms were huge with a spacious dressing area. Food was delicious tho a bit pricey as it serves pure vegetarian, but then one has ample choice coz u can walk right into the Mall where you can try out different cuisine. In-room dining was also very good and prompt.The breakfast was appetizing. I just want to mention a few things which though personal will reflect on their goodness.1.Our suitcase digital lock was not opening and I thought major part of the evening will be spent in tackling it. But to my surprise they sent a maintenance engineer who opened it within few minutes. What i appreciate is the promptness, availability of the expertise within premises and the concern to make things smooth for our stay.2. After a tiring day out it was a joy to see clean rooms n bathrooms. In my stay of 3 days never i had to remind them for anything.3. A very thoughtful gesture on their part was to celebrate my birthday with an amazing cake beautifully presented and this was a pleasant surprise as the operator Nisha noticed its my b'day from my ID card and then the whole team went out of its way to make my day! A huuuuuuge thank u from the bottom of my heart for this warmth. I do not know the names of all those who made our stay such a memorable experience. But 3 cheers to those who are managing the hotel and my warm appreciation of the actual staff executing the smooth functioning. This hotel is a true value for the money spent!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Dr. & Mrs. Prabhu,

Greetings!

We highly appreciate the time spent to write such an elaborate review about your experience at our hotel, for which we are very grateful. It is nice to hear that, like many other guests you have also enjoyed your stay at E, connected to the Express Avenue Mall.
We have noted your special mention about the team, ambience, rooms & cuisine. I have conveyed your appreciation to the management and team.

At E Hotel, we take pride in ensuring guest satisfaction and we are happy that we have met your expectation. Once again, many thanks for patronizing. We were delighted to welcome you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon.

New York
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This hotel is a good one, given that it is located at the heart of the city, and in Chennai's best mall(as of date), the service is ok too.

However, minor inconveniences like bad internet connectivity, only vegetarian food,etc add up to quickly deteriorate its rating, especially considering that the room rates are higher than those of other hotels of equivalent caliber.

Still, this hotel is a good option if you are new to Chennai and need to stay near the heart of the city.For non-vegetarian food theres always the mall's food court.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Geena O
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing hotel E and thereafter sharing your experience. We have noted that you had a mixed experience. I appreciate your valuable comment concerning Wi-Fi and service. We value your patronage and are committed to offer all our guests the highest level of service in hospitality.

Look forward to welcoming you during your next visit.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a gem in Chennai. It's small and well designed, and connected to an upscale mall.

Food is vegetarian and don't be pit off by that! It is divine!

Staff is courteous and professional. Frutilda took excellent care of us and never made us feel like we were a burden when we asked for something special (like directions, or to borrow an adaptor, arrange a taxi...)

Look no further than this beautiful, clean and well staffed hotel.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience online and such kind words about the hotel, cuisine and staff. I have conveyed your appreciation to Ms. Frutilda. The growth we’ve experienced is because of guests like you, who support us. I hope that we will continue to earn your praise in our future service.

E Team is looking forward to welcoming you again.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Well, choosing E hotel was very random,but we were very happy with choice. One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in chennai. Very spacious rooms, very well maintained . Reasonably priced and very good hospitality. The biggest advantage is you can walk to express avenue through the hotel itself. Must stay hotel in chennai.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings!

Appreciate your choice to stay at E Hotel. Thank you for reviewing about the rooms, ambience, location and price. I have shared your comments with our team members.

Thank you for your time and looking forward to your next visit.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I found E Hotel from internet search & because I found great place & ambience in the pics shown on the website I opted to stay thr.. I also choose E Hotel because it is having Escape (Cineplex in Express Avenue, the biggest mall in Chennai).. At my first visit, I found it soo gud that I'm not finding even any other hotel whenever I comes to Chennai.. there staff, food, cleanliness, room's, services, etc. everything is soo gud that as per me, no one can even think to go anywhere else. 100% I want to stay thr on my every visit..

Room Tip: ask for any room, because all are very good.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Greetings!

Thank you for your time and looking forward to your next visit.

Coimbatore, India
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We just saw the hotel at makemytrip and booked it, the hotel is super for the price they offer. It's very clean and very good service by all staffs especially the front office assistant. Food is also good.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Bharathkalyan
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reserving your stay through Make My Trip. Appreciate your review & noted that you are satisfied with the value & service. Thank you for the special mention about the Front Office Staff and food.

Looking forward to welcoming you again.