Ramada Chennai Egmore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn Marina Towers(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Hotel Park Plaza(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Hotel Sri Ram Nallamani(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Treebo Select Fortel(Chennai (Madras))
Hotel Victoria(Chennai (Madras))
Raj Residency(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
Singapore Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
New Lakshmi Lodge(Chennai (Madras))
  • Room Service
Hotel Pandian(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Imperial Palace Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable stayfirst floorbusiness tripthe heart of the cityrailway stationtravel desk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Good hotel for few days stay for a medium budget type.food is good.24hrs kitchen is good.breakfast is nice and comparable to any star hotel.bit far from airport about 6kms but can be opted.rooms are spacious may be suffocating for people who avoid close places

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I've stayed 4 nights at Ramada Egmore. First of all, the staff is really helpful and nice, whenever you call or meet them. I stayed in the renovated rooms, very confortable and spacious. I also stayed in the "non renovated" area for a night and it was little bit old fashioned, the bathroom should be renovated. Breakfast is really good, buffet between continental and Indian food. I have also tested the room service which was quick and good. The fitness center is well furnished, with a person who can assist you. The jacuzzi was not working the day I wanted to use it but they did the maintenance very quickly for me to use it. The swimming pool is also nice. The location, you are near the Express Mall, with a richshaw, you can get easily whete you want. I recommend this place ! Thanks again to all the staff! I'll come back !

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2014

It is a nice place place to stay. The facilities were good.Good breakfast, friendly staff who did the check-in in the morning, but the lady reception staff on duty in the evening was very rude & discourteous. Overall, it was a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
HJayaShankar G, Group President at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for choosing us and sharing your feedback.
We are pleased to learn that you found Ramada Chennai Egmore a nice place to stay but regret the feeling that you went with.

At Ramada we try our very best to offer a memorable stay to our guests but were disheartened to know that the staff behavior disappointed you. We have taken your feedback into consideration and will inform the relevant department for a corrective action. You may also write to me with a brief description of the incident that you have faced.

We assure you that this was a one-off occurrence and hope that this experience does not deter you from visiting us again.

We thank you for your patronage and hope you will experience positive changes when you grace us with your presence again.

Warm Regards
H. Jaya Shankar
Gupta
Group President
gp@ramadachennaiegmore.com

Reviewed March 20, 2014

After traveling for four months staying in good hotels to guest houses I feel I have enough experience to evaluate properly. I flew into chenni after staying at an incredible ramada in bangkok. I arrived about midnight. Frustration started there. I booked requesting a large bed in a quiet location and was told it was on the first floor with two beds. They said there was no availability. Traveling solo I said being on the first floor was unacceptable. All of a suddend there was another room available. The air didnt work well so I didnt sleep most of the he night. Safe needed new plug. Wifi didnt work, they had to call for help. I took three nights to satisfy the indian embassy in bangkok waiting for my visa so I though after traveling for so long it would be good for a rest. First night when I shut the tv I had to get out of bed to shut it manually. This was to continue. In order to hear it I had to go to the tv to manually raise the volume on the tv by pressing with two fingers hard, ok not a big issue?....but it was because every time you shut the tv it goes back to its lower setting. Oh and did I mention the mosquito s in the first room. Mgr. Got involved and did what she could to mske my stay pleasant.
on the positive note I would have given this a ooor rating but the rooms were very lsrge, very nice bedding, modern bathroom. But the best Po art about the hotel was watching SAm the restaurant manager do his job with sophistication and style. He is a very very hands on manager who is very meticulous. Obviously with that type of leadership he had a very good staff. Being very tired after not sleeping I had the dinner buffet in the hotel, was really incredible quality and food selection. I would have stayed in the room and just had some cashews in the mini bar but the were outdated!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
HJayaShankar G, Group President at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Ms. Susan,

Thank you for staying with us and you elaborative feedback.

We have well received your appreciation about our specious rooms, the modern bathroom, the bedding, the food quality and selection. Thank you for mentioning about Sam, he is a great asset we possess and he had been suitably recognizedfor the same.

We have noted the areas we failed to meet your expectations and apologies for the inconvenience that you faced. Your feedback is shared with the concerned department heads to immediately plug in the gap in our service standard.

We believe that feedback from a discerning traveler like you takes us to keep up with our global standard as a renowned brand we are.

I would like to assure you this is not our service standard what you have experienced on your recent stay and hope that you give us another opportunity to be at your service and experience a true Ramada Hospitality.

Sincerely yours
H. Jaya Shankar Gupta
Group President

Reviewed March 20, 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada