Ramada Chennai Egmore
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$209
$140
Hotels.com
$179
$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
$63
$86
$58
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$150
$66
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$88
$59
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$132
$127
  • Pool
All reviewsboard walksymphony restaurantboardwalk restaurantvalue for moneyopen air restaurantmarina towersrooms are spaciousroom servicebreakfast spread was goodswimming poolbathroom fittingscomfortable stayfirst floorbusiness tripthe heart of the cityrailway stationtravel desk
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The staff were SO helpful and accommodating, the food was AMAZING, the rooms were beautiful and spacious, I cannot say enough about my experience here at the Ramada. It was incredible. I stayed there for a trip where I was teaching and performing hip hop dance. Our company needed a great place to stay, rest, eat, and recuperate before we taught and performed and this was it. LOVE IT!!!!

Room Tip: Rooms with a view were really nice!!! Hotter rooms are upstairs
1  Thank HarryW89
Prakash C, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and valuable time spent writing this review. It is indeed our continuous endeavor to make our guest experience a memorable stay. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We shall share your appreciation with our team.
We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I was on a trip touring around India with friends and our stay at the Ramada was the best we experienced. The staff were really helpful an offered us really good assistance when one of our party became ill; getting a doctor to call and subsequently acquiring all the medicines needed. Other aspects of the hotel we can highly recommend are the pool facilities, rooms - spacious and clean, and great food.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and writing this review. Hope your colleague is in good health now. We are glad to know that you appreciated our service. We shall share your feedback with our team members.
We look forward to welcoming you back in near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My experience in Ramada Chennai was very average since the location of the hotel in convenient with respect to the Airport. The Hotel Bathroom and the tollet looks shabby and fittings are quite out of maintainance.
Breakfast was average. The poolside was good with the big led display screen.

1  Thank Samson414
Prakash C, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your thoughts. Your feedback boosts us to achieve our standards one notch higher than ever. We hope you continue to stay with us and enjoy a newer and better experience as we are continuously changing towards a newer product and finer service. Looking forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I stayed at the Ramada Chennai for the first after I was referred by my friend in Chennai. It is a hotel located centrally right at the heart of the city with all facilities for a business traveller like me. Great place..good service.. I'm totally impressed.. Looking fwd for my next stay..

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Jonathanjey

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and having spent your precious time for the review. It is wonderful to know that your friend has recommended us, please convey our heartiest gratitude to your friend. We would be privileged to have you back at Ramada Chennai Egmore.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

I came to Chennai for a dance event, and the Ramada Hotel took wonderful care of my friends and I. The rooms were amazing, food was delicious, and the generously kind Ramada Employees took wonderful care of us. This is definitely one of my favorite international hotel. I look forward to another wonderful stay at the Ramada Hotel in the future. THANK YOU RAMADA HOTEL!!!

2  Thank M-PACT

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review. Your appreciation will be shared with the entire team. We will be privileged to be at your service in future. Looking forward to welcoming you back.