“Great hotel sincere service”

Ramada Chennai Egmore
Ranked #33 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was there in a business trip. Very spacious rooms.Had a great opportunity to try out some of the best cuisines...it's real good experience at the boardwalk...had an mind blowing experience at the waves..I must say it's just out of the world..Hats off guys..u ppl rock..Looking forward for my next trip...:)

• Stayed: January 2013
2  Thank Sheeba S
Prakash C, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your precious time spent on writing this review. We shall definitely share your appreciation with the team and eagerly look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year during March month, 2012. The price was affordable at that time.
After almost one year later I stayed at this hotel during January month, 2013. The hotel name has been changed and price also has been increased, but there is no difference in services and food.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Yuvaraju R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to post a review. We take pride in offering our world class products and services to a varied discerning clientele and the same has won the appreciation of many guests as they have shared in this portal. We sincerely hope that you continue to stay with us and assure that your next stay with us going to be a truly memorable one and that you will enjoy our extended services.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Last week I stayed at Ramada Chennai and it was an amazing property. The entire hotel got renovated and the rooms or crisp and clean. The new restaurant Board Walk is awsome. I suggested this hotel to my head quarters, so that all my collegues will be happy to stay rather staying in other 5 star hotels in this location.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank matttttsteve

Dear Guest,

Thank you for writing this review and recommending us. It has always been our Endeavor to make our guests experience a memorable stay. We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I had read some really top notch reviews of this place and overall I was not diasppointed.

The real winner for me though was the food. The breakfast and dinner were superb. This was only slightly compromised by the fact I found my room just a touch dreary, and the service was incredibly slow at times.

However, I cannot dwell on the negatives as overall the experience was very good.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DevineInsp
Prakash C, General Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to post a review. We would share your appreciation about the food with our team members and assure you will find our rooms a bit more interesting on your next visit with improved service standards. It has always been our Endeavor to make our guests experience a memorable stay. We truly hope you will continue to stay with us to see some more pleasant changes on your future visits.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

i stayed at this hotel and on my first 2 days of the visit schedule. its an excellent hotel and value for money. the hotel has been completely on a new face. now staying near to guindy, in a five star deluxe brand hotel. but the service comparison is very good at ramada. hope the service standards remains the same for my next visit too...

Room Tip: rooms on the swimming face side is very good.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shivsu

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your precious time spent on writing this review. We shall share your appreciation with the team; this will keep us motivated toward achieving many more guest delight.
We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again in near future.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

The moment we pulled into RAMADA, we were greeted in the most welcoming manner by the friendly valet. This set the bar high which every single employee met for my entire two evening stay. This is so rare but when I mean every single employee, I mean it! From housekeeping to front desk to restaurant hostesses to even the gardeners!
The spa is great with especially MER & SENS (hot Stone rituals) my massage with THALGO blend was great, but I experienced a few of them, came out super relaxed and happy with service given.
The food was fantastic. We ate at symphony, boardwalk and had room service. The one standout dish was a shrimp appetizer from boardwalk - so delicious. Everything was fine.
All in all, I would definitely book this place and spa again. So relaxing - wonderful getaway.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank mapinphilips86
Prakash C, Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and appreciating our various services. It has always been our Endeavour to make our guests experience a memorable stay and we are delighted to know we could make you happy. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

I visited Boardwalk for dinner with my team. Ambience was very good and the food is awesome. For people who would like to have a good ambience with tasty food, I would recommend this place. Overall it was a nice experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Ramesh K
Solayappan N, Manager at Ramada Chennai Egmore, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We thank you for appreciating the food and ambiance of our restaurants. We shall convey your appreciation to the team. We hope you will continue to visit us and experience our various services.