“Sai Dharisan”

Shirdi Sai Baba Temple
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Every day I pray sai. whenever I visited temple with full of Bakthi.I realize myself I pray to god for me,our family ad for the country too. When ever any problem I pray sai. I got good relief.mental peace. I will get nice prasadams with different items.I enjoy my visit to the temple

1  Thank venkatesananh

Reviewed September 7, 2013

its located on famous ECR road of Chennai. Apart from Shirdi Sai Baba you can also find idols of other gods. There are many temples around within the complex..Must Visit..

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This temple is always crowdwd and as you enter you will forget all ur worries and will get the peace of mind. This place does some magic. I was very fresh when i came out of this temple as i have dropped all my sorrows and sad part of my life to babaji. Am sure that you will definitely find a miracle happening in ur life after the visit as i had.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This temple is a boon for Sai Baba Devotees. If you wanted to see the actual crowd, go on Thursdays. You would also be given with awesome prasad in the temple since lot of people offer this as a part of their prayers to all the devotees who visit the temple.

1  Thank SARATHBABU
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I go to this temple whenever i go to Chennai. My most favourite place in Chennai for its calmness and the peacefulness. You feel like in are in a different world.