“Rude behavior by parking staff..”
Review of Chandra Metro Mall

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chandra Metro Mall
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rude behavior by parking staff..”
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

I come to Fame at Chandra Mall often as it is close to my house.. However, I have a perrinial issue with the parking. The staff at the mall is extremely rude and lethargic.. When I asked why they had card waiting for above 10 mins in queue even after parking space being available, they started shouting..

I also tried to get a managerial staff but the mall does not have an office available at all..

It's a sad situation as I see a lot of other folks being affected by this.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Varun12345

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Rude behaviour by drunk staff in the Car Park”
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hi,

I am a Marketing Manager in a Public Limited company which is in the hospitality sector.

I had visited Chandra Metro Mall yesterday evening at 9.30pm and had to experience the worst and rude behaviour of the staff placed at Car Park.

No where have I seen the staff in car park in non-uniform attire, shabby looks and sarcastic tone and language being thrown at a visitor who has come with his family.
The car park was supposedly full at the time of my entry and there was absolutely no one to inform the same at the entrance. To my surprise I find all ways blocked with a chained instrument after going down to the basement . After calling for the parking staff and honking several times no one turned up. At last a group of lethargic gang walks out and asks us to go back as there was no parking.

Worse is the part where they start fighting with the ladies of my family! Then I had to understand that this group is drunk and had to leave to avoid any further insult to my family. After parking the car in the open space around he mall, where the other cars were parked, we could find few of them walking towards us. We didn't bother to care and we walked away into the mall. when we returned, we found 2 wheels of our car deflated! It was 12.30 at night and I did not want to create a scene with my family around and had hence walked out.

When all these atrocities happened, there was NO SECURITY STAFF present at the premises and whatsoever!

I write this mail to notify the management on such chaos that happens in your car park and to ask you to terminate the services of those thugs. I am also spreading the word across my company and to my friends and relatives over Facebook and other Social Media platform so that others do not fall prey to such atrocities.

Visited June 2013