“Home away from home in Chennai”

Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed for about a week in HRR, my first time in an Indian guest house as I normally stay in hotels. It was a great experience with personable and attentive staff. The food was the highlight, felt like Indian home cooked food a welcome change from the rich restaurants. Also

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Dear Guest

I am happy that you enjoyed your first experience at a guest house and that we were able to be your home away from home. We look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Completely a home away from home. Smashing service and wonderful staff who always had a smile on their faces. Homely food and ambience. Would surely recommend for a pleasant stay. The owners go out of their way to keep in touch with their guests and make them feel very comfortable. Great atmosphere and excellent facilities. Easy access as the location is central. Clean and very safe surroundings.
Loved it and look forward to coming again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hanu Reddy Residences as your home away from home. It was a pleasure having your family here and I was deeply touched by your talented son's gesture. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We spent about 10 days in Hanu Reddy Residences in Poes Garden. None of us wanted to go back home! It was the best holiday we all had

Very tastefully decorated, peaceful, clean and convenient place in the heart of Chennai. Very helpful and very friendly staff, always available and ready to help with anything. I have never experienced this level of service.

Great food, freshly cooked, tastes like home cooked.

My 4 year old had tons of space to run around and explore. I look forward to staying at Hanu Reddy next time I am in Chennai

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed hosting you and your family at our residences and are really honoured that you felt that it was the best holiday that you had. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Wonderful staff, food, and room. I was an international college student on a four week summer business study program. They went above and beyond, providing me with a private study room, good advice for traveling around Chennai, and sometimes custom food orders. The manager even set up a meeting with an executive businessman to aid my studies. Whatever your unique needs may be, I'm sure Hanu Reddy Residences will find a way to accommodate you.

• Stayed: July 2013
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

We enjoyed hosting you and are happy that we were able to make your first introduction to India smooth and easy. I hope you enjoy your travel to other Indian cities as well.

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great atmosphere, fantastic location, wonderful people, excellent facilities, and warm hospitality. Put all these in generous portions and what you get is Hanu Reddy Residences. This is truly a "service" home (not an apartment). I have already booked for next year and blocked rooms, just in case a lot of people read my review and line up!!

Room Tip: all the rooms are great and unique; pick any.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

You have beautifully summarised what Hanu Reddy Residences stands for. Providing our guests with excellent service and a memorable stay is our goal. We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you for writing us a review.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

A very quiet, clean and welcoming environment. Centrally located with easy access to most places in the city, yet far away from the hustle and bustle. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Food is prepared fresh and is tasty. Very well appointed with tasteful decor. Overall, a positive experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Shanthi S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I was absolutely blown away by the awesome experience I had staying at the Hanu Reddy Residences in Chennai India. It was my first trip to Chennai and I was a bit apprehensive about it. All my misgivings were totally put to rest after the warm and inviting welcome I received when I arrived at the residences. The host, Nirupama, and her entire staff were on hand to to greet and ensure I was comfortably settled in. This special treatment did not stop there but continued for the entire duration of my stay. They were so friendly and accommodating and nothing was too much for them, even extending their help and expertise over and above their duty. The food was excellent and even extended to requests which were not on their normal menu. The rooms were spacious and comfortable and well serviced, but all of this is small compared to the sheer warmth that the entire staff exuded. The setting is so leafy and tranquil.a
I felt like it was home away from home and anybody visiting Chennai and not staying at this accommodation will be doing themselves a huge disservice .

Room Tip: As for room choice, speak to host who will definitely accommodate your requests to best of her abili...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
HRResidences, Chief Operating Officer at Hanu Reddy Residences Poes Garden, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this beautiful review. We enjoyed having you as our guest . Every guest is special to us and the team at Hanu Reddy Residences is committed to providing them with a comfortable home away from home.

We look forward to hosting you again.