“Great collection of Snakes”
Review of Guindy Snake Park

Guindy Snake Park
More attraction details
Owner description: In addition to over thirty Indian snakes, this specialty zoo is home to domestic and exotic crocodiles, turtles and tortoises. A library and museum are also on site.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

My nephew wanted to see the world famous snake park in Guindy and I had to take him along. It was a pleasant surprise for me too though as I got to see one of the largest collection of deadly and non venomous snakes all in one place. The sheer variety of snakes would make a man go 'Wow'. To add this there were a few hundred crocodiles too in a nearby pond and we got to see the fight between the care taker man and a giant crocodile trying to escape the directions from his master in pool of water. The pythons, the cobras and the rat snakes in different colors was a very educating and adventurous experience.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"collection"
in 17 reviews

Reviewed May 22, 2014

there are a variety of animals and snake here.we had an opportunity toch deers. they serve fish to big birds like cranes its a sight to watch. there are a lot oflazy crocs and aligators.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Small place to see various species of snakes.

At the main area a person would give you lessons on various snakes holding them which is quite inforrmative

Along with that you would also get to view a few different varieties of turtles and crocodiles

Ideal time to spent here would be not more than 30 minutes

1  Thank Sanjeev_Sharma
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Nice place to go. I went with my friend we were very happy .the snake was different kinds . I saw a big snake his name was mountain snake. I lick this please so much