“Best Mughlai Cuisine in Chennai !”
Review of Moti Mahal Delux

Moti Mahal Delux
Ranked #248 of 6,671 Restaurants in Chennai (Madras)
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A unique blend of comfort, musical symphony and mouth-watering cuisine, combined with an authentic dining experience, makes for the perfect retreat for our guests. We firmly believe that eating out is about socializing and leisure. Our restaurant is designed in such a way that our ambiance never fails to leave you with cherished memories and an unforgettable experience.India is not only known for its diversified culture and conventions, but also for its diverse range of authentic dishes and recipes. These flavours epitomize the uniqueness of Indian Cuisine. So, we at Moti Mahal strive to amaze our guests with the best Indian recipes, making for a delightful dining experience! We are widely acclaimed for our traditional Mughlai food - the feast that comprises of 36 courses, originated from the traditional Peshawari community. We are also known for our scrumptious Tandoori Chicken, which is a popular choice by guests from various parts of the country.
Chennai (Madras), India
“Best Mughlai Cuisine in Chennai !”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Love the food at Moti Mahal! Went with a bunch of friends and both the vegetarians and the non vegetarians really enjoyed it.. I'm a big fan of Mughlai cuisine and this restaurant is as good as, if not better than the others in Chennai.. What surprised me was the variety in the veg section (I'm a vegetarian myself). I liked the paneer tikka, veg sheekh kebab, stuffed mushrooms and whole load of other veg dishes . A big thumbs up from me!

Chennai (Madras), India
“Best North Indian food!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I tried out Moti Mahal Delux after a few friends recommended the 'Royal Smart Lunch'.. Wow it really is Value for Money.. A huge variety of food, and really tasty as well.. Very few places in Chennai serve good North Indian food, and this is certainly one of them. My favourties- The Mutton Burra Kebab, Butter Chicken and Paneer that just melts in your mouth! i'm definitely going back for seconds!

• Visited April 2013
Raipur, India
“Great Tandoori Food”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The starters are simply superby. We had Veg Garlic Kebab. It is like a sheek kebab with a hint of garlic. The presentation and taste was just too good. The food is great. Service can be improved a bit. Nothing of that to complain. Do try the Pan Ice Cream for deserts.

• Visited May 2013
“Such a treat for your mouth.”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is so tasty that you will never want to go on a diet, ever. I am a packa south Indian who loves south Indian food only, probably cause I have never tasted proper north Indian food, but from now on I have an equal liking towards both South Indian and North Indian food. All thanks to Moti Mahal. Cheers to the chef and each one behind this awesomeness. Please don't miss their ”lunch combo“ at all. Its worth the money, trust me. Cheers!

Visited April 2013
Chennai
“Reliably delicious tastes of Butter Chicken”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Authentic, and beautifully prepared and presented North Indian cuisine .

The decor and atmosphere are first-rate, and the wait-staff are cheerful and accommodating.

Yesterday was my first visit,Would go back for sure and will be my favorite restaurant from now on.

2 Thank suraneni