Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$142
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$120
$90
  • Pool
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$180
  • Pool
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$58
$52
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$130
$62
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$84
$51
  • Breakfast included
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
$55
$46
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$135
$129
1,807 results
All reviewsclose to the airportmassage chairkebab factoryexpress checkroom keyairport pickupexcellent serviceclub roomthe hotel staffexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent stayshort staycourteous staffcoffee shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2010

Not worth going so far (including from Chennai) in order to have an average quality hotel which would be a 3-star in any Western city.
The service was exasperating. Food was average.
The hotel gift shop was a rip off (no fixed prices - bargaining needed).
The massage was also very average and not cheap.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2010

Dear Sir,

I have noticed your response on the Trip Advisor on the experience you had in the Radisson Hotel GRT Chennai. At the outset , I am sorry for this and will take all necessary steps to correct the situation. It is very rare that we receive negative feedback such as yours and I will be very eager if you could give me more specific feedback and the the details of your stay so that we can improve on the services you were not impressed with.
As a gesture to say we are sorry and we care I would like to offer you a complimentary stay of one night on prior reservation valid upto 30th September 2011 and hope that you will give us another chance to prove our professionalism.

You can contact me on vikramcotah@radissongrt.com or on my mobile phone no. 9840741379

Regards,
Vikram Cotah
Sr.Vice President
Radisson Hotel GRT Chennai

Reviewed October 13, 2010

I stayed here for 2 things - we had a conference room reserved in the same hotel for a seminar and also this was close to the airport. I am glad I stayed. Big hotel - large lobby. Superb setting for the restaurant. Staff is very friendly. Amenities are plenty and open for off hours as well, so we can make maximum use of the same. The South Indian food is really good. So are the kebabs. Surely recommend this to anyone considering staying in Chennai for business or pleasure

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Everything was good, the only thing I wished if the hot cattle could have worked when needed at 3AM. its very closer to airport which is plus for me to make me convienient. Another good part is the hospitaility the moment you get in to Hotel cab, like offering water, asking the A/C temperature.
I will again visit the hotel.

Reviewed September 20, 2010

This is a superb hotel to stay at in Chennai.. Its very much near to the airport but maintained very calm inside... You will have a great time there...

Great place to stay at and will defenitely recomend

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2010

My overall experience at this hotel was good simply because of the in-room massage chair (I was upgraded to a radisson club room) and the complimentary 15-minute foot massage.

Otherwise, the hotel seems to be a refurbished old property (with cool upgraded amenities in the rooms), and service quality was poor. The staff failed to recognize my "gold elite" loyalty card - the check-in process was slow and inefficient not to mention that I had to wait 10 minutes in a que! Room service was an even bigger disaster - the food was cold!!

The fact that airport transfers (both inbound and outbound) is included is appreciable.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
aruncn, Director - Rooms at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2010

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel. We shall use your feedback to fine tune our operations in the hope that we can exceed your expectation during your next visit.

Warm Regards