“Excellent Stay.....”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #21 of 398 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Indore, India
“Excellent Stay.....”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel in March 14 for my business trip. It is very near to Airport. I can say my stay was superb. Rooms were clean and big. You will get some free coupons at the time of reservations. Some for Free/ Discounted beverages and SPA.

Airport Pic & Drop was excellent. Food Quality was also Good. I like the Greta Kabab Factory. Complementary breakfast was full of varieties.

Excellent Hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (223)
  • Korean first
Pune
Reviewed March 20, 2014

My stay was superb:
1. The customer service is superlative and yet it is a very affordable hotel.
2. The rooms are very clean - can't find fault with housekeeping.
3. Meals are a good balance between taste and health.
And the icing on your cake: The Great Kabab Factory - the kebabs are finger-licking good.

Room Tip: My room was good. My first time at this hotel. I went by other people's reviews and am quite hap...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

UK
Reviewed March 19, 2014

It is a good hotel if you are in transit in Chennai. Pickup from the airport is efficient. The rooms are overcomplicated and fussy. Had a few problems with the Wi-Fi. Breakfast was good. Overall good value.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I have been staying here off and on for over 6 years, but I see definite signs of degradation over the past few months. I like the hotel, the location and the people and have been providing feedback, but I guess feedback is not quite a thing this Radisson works on.

Stayed here this week ..
1 Basic shower controls dont work
2 2 of the roof lights in the room were not working .... Dont want to stay in a room not as bright as you need it
3 The TV remotes or controls don't work. You can not watch all channels ... Most channels are not accessible! Not sure where the problem is
4 Breakfast buffet starts at 6.30, but most food came onto the counters after 640. The toaster conveyor wasn't running and someone"s attention had to be called out : These may be simple things but not what you expect in a Radisson Blu

Paying attention to customer feedback is the mark of any great hotel ... I sure am disappointed, because I actually liked this place over the years..

Room Tip: Irrespective of how frequent a traveller you are, you would get a "left over" room, if I g...
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel.

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Best regards,

Thrissur, India
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Best Service I have seen any where. Great group of people devoted to the service of customers. Mr. Andrew Taylor, Mr.. Manoj Kumar, Mr.Prasad, and Binitha along with all their supporting staff needs to be congratulated on the work they do. Good Luck

Room Tip: Stay here if you can, you will enjoy it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Goa
Reviewed March 15, 2014

arriving from singapore in the middle of the night, the decision to spend the remaining time at this hotel till my mid morning flight to Goa, was a very good one. The pick up driver itself at the airport was welcoming not to mention the welcoming staff at the hotel. The room was great and the morning breakfast very good. The drop off driver also was very polite and courteous. The stay was very pleasant and I spent about 10 hours in the hotel which thoroughly refreshed me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Indore, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Rooms are great, equipped with all luxurious & quality requisites. Staff is polite & service is very good. The Kebab Factory is a great place to unwind, however the general restaurent is not so that great. Complementary 'foot massage' & 'Indian Beer' make-up for good evening time. Also, the biggest plus is vicinity to Airport. Overall, a very good place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Sir,

I have noticed your comment on our restaurant and will ensure improvements.