“Outstanding Group of People at Radisson Blue”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #21 of 393 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Thrissur, India
“Outstanding Group of People at Radisson Blue”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Best Service I have seen any where. Great group of people devoted to the service of customers. Mr. Andrew Taylor, Mr.. Manoj Kumar, Mr.Prasad, and Binitha along with all their supporting staff needs to be congratulated on the work they do. Good Luck

Room Tip: Stay here if you can, you will enjoy it.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Korean first
Goa
Reviewed March 15, 2014

arriving from singapore in the middle of the night, the decision to spend the remaining time at this hotel till my mid morning flight to Goa, was a very good one. The pick up driver itself at the airport was welcoming not to mention the welcoming staff at the hotel. The room was great and the morning breakfast very good. The drop off driver also was very polite and courteous. The stay was very pleasant and I spent about 10 hours in the hotel which thoroughly refreshed me.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Indore, India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Rooms are great, equipped with all luxurious & quality requisites. Staff is polite & service is very good. The Kebab Factory is a great place to unwind, however the general restaurent is not so that great. Complementary 'foot massage' & 'Indian Beer' make-up for good evening time. Also, the biggest plus is vicinity to Airport. Overall, a very good place.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Dear Sir,

I have noticed your comment on our restaurant and will ensure improvements.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent propriety by Radisson . Very conveniently located near airport. You feel at home with smile of staff.Rooms and bed are good for sleep. The Business club room wont serve drinks on house as done by other Radisson properties. Room had Mosquitoes , they try to fix it. but don't expect this from a good hotel. Food is generally good . But Goan fish I ordered for dinner was not Goan, Chef admitted the mistake, that was good. Breakfast has wide choice, SPA is good but Steam room didn't had lights on the day I visited.

Room Tip: ASK them for Mosquitoes free room!!!
1 Thank Vipintalwar
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel. I will convey the positive aspects of your stay to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !”

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible. Mosquito problem has been addressed in a very eco-friendlily way as we would like to have reduced usage of chemicals.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Munich, Germany
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Anice experience, good Hotel for Business travellers.
Good international Standard. Good Services.
Breakfast local & international.
Restaurant real Indian style, very spicy, very very hot
Good location for all traveling destinations in this Region.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed there in 1st wk of March for 1 night. Its a nice property near to airport. Check in was quick . As usual room was absolutely clean. Complimentary foot massage was very relaxing. There seems to be sligh mismanagement at breakfast otherwise its great property.

Hartford, CT
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed for one night in February, 2014. I chose this hotel because of the free airport transfer and am glad I did. I Felt very pampered! The hotel is very luxurious. Checking in and out was smooth and efficient. The bed was very comfortable, and my room was spacious and clean. All of the staff greeted me with a pleasant smile. Breakfast was delicious. Really nothing to complain. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo