“Simple but nice..”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #21 of 403 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed one night while traveling on business, I got to the hotel quiet late after a delayed flight.

The the staff was very quick to fix issues, I had requested for a non-smoking room but at check in I got a smoking room, which I realized when I got to the room, the same was fixed quickly and I got a fresh non-smoking room. Instead of that small glitch the rest of the stay was comfortable.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ljpaulus
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Super nice staff. The room was very comfortable and the staff were pleasant and helpful. It has a great location; just minutes from Chennai Airport. Breakfast in the am was nice! Very clean room. Comfortable bed. Extremely happy with my 2 night stay!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ash-NewOrleans

Dear Mr Ash,

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Radisson Blu Chennai is not a new property for me... I've stayed many times with them... over all its most reliable and promising experience... almost all my visits been planned in last moment and they have helped me to accommodate and provide best facility and service to make you fell comfortable. Keep going!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I just stayed there for a night, but the staff are warm, friendly and helpful. I had earlier requested for 2 pm check out , later requested to change it to 3 pm which they did gladly. The rooms were very neat,hygienic bathrooms with good decor and comfortable beds.I highly recommend this place .

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Ramaashankar,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

If you are looking for a good business hotel near the airport, probably the best option. The staff were great and the restaurant options also were good. The best thing about the hotel is the late check in option which allows you to check out until late evening. The rooms, especially the bathrooms do need some renovation as it is an old property, however the good hospitality compensates for this. Great customer satisfaction. For all the good experience, the hotel is not expensive at all considering the airport pick up etc!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Overall a good and comfortable stay with friendly and 'always eager to help' staff. They even gave me an extension upto 6:15 pm for check out without charging anything extra.
Some areas of improvement which could catapult it to a rating of '5 Star' would be as follows:
The cookies kept in the room were half eaten (giving an impression that someone has taken a bite from it). It was coupled with the broken seal of the complementary bottled water kept in the room which was not filled upto the top mark.
The food certificate/license kept in the information folder of the room was expired (it expired in 2012 while I stayed here in Oct 2013). I know that they must have surely got the certificate/license renewed but keeping an expired certificate/license is better than not keeping it at all.

Room Tip: You may choose a room overlooking Swimming pool. Avoid room near the club.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel. I will convey the positive aspects of your stay to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !”

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Best regards,

Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had a very good stay at the hotel. The check in was extremely comfortable as the formalities were dealt with during the limousine transfer offered by the hotel. The room was very well appointed and service was excellent. The hotel staff are friendly and courteous and I would highly recommend the hotel to transit travellers. The hotel is very good for business guests, if the distance from the city centre is not an issue.

• Stayed: May 2013