Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$216
$130
  • Pool
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$132
$83
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$138
$103
  • Pool
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$217
$144
Taj Hotels
Great 4.5/5
The Residency Towers(Chennai (Madras))
$72
$67
Very Good 4/5
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$80
$55
Great 4.5/5
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$214
$119
The Residency(Chennai (Madras))
$56
$48
Very Good 4/5
Lemon Tree Hotel, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$85
$57
  • Breakfast included
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$88
$61
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
1,807 results
All reviewsclose to the airportmassage chairkebab factoryexpress checkroom keyairport pickupexcellent serviceclub roomthe hotel staffexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent stayshort staycourteous staffcoffee shop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

This was my third stay in a Radisson or Radisson affiliated hotel in the past six weeks and there is no complaint I can genuinely make.Their Kebab factory is a "Must Try!!"
They went the extra mile to help with whatever I needed done and with whatever problems I may have encountered.

• Stayed: October 2013
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was our second time at this Radisson, the last one was in May 2012. What can I say, no words would do justice to describe this hotel-still,let me try. Apart from a slight hiccup while checking in, this part of our Chennai trip was the best.Including an additional day in our itinerary(upon my husband's insistence) to stay here was a good idea after all.

Love their cozy rooms albeit a tad smaller than the usual 5 star hotel rooms, their extraordinary service and sumptuous breakfast which included both continental and south Indian breakfast options.The housekeeping staff was so sincere that he insisted on cleaning our room though we excused him-in 30 mins he had to clean three rooms before we returned to ours and to say that he managed it would be an understatement.And ofcourse,this review wouldnt be complete without mentioning one of their restaurants 'the Great Kebab Factory', which is worth a visit in itself.

What amused us most was one of the managers we had met during our first visit remembered us, even the seats we sat at for the Garden cafe breakfast! One of the transport managers even accompanied us to drop us at the airport.Talk about Customer Relationship management.

You have yet again floored us,Radisson. Hope this level of commitment to your customers endures the test of time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The best thing about this hotel (and Trident also) is the location. Just 5 minutes drive to the airport . They also provide complimentary airport pickup and drop. Remember to use this service.

Meal at The Great Kebab Factory is amazing as always.

Though I was in a single room, I had twin beds (which is strange) and I found the beds small. So if you are opting for a single room, make sure to ask for kingsize bed. Only petite business travellers to opt for twin beds.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Sir,

I noticed your concern on the twin beds for a Single occupancy. Usually , we allot only King size bed for singles unless we are sold out and we are not able to manage the King size bed while check-in. Nevertheless, I have asked my team to be more sensitive on this aspect.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This was my second visit within a month the staff and quality of service is outstanding and the Spa service the same for a short stop from the airport to be transported into great care and comfort this will always be my next stop in Chennai

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed October 23, 2013

I have had the pleasure of staying in Radisson Blu,Where we had our company's Road show held on 21st of Oct 2013.Its the ideal place for staying.A very good hospitality,A luxury Breakfast with varities of food..It was a Great Experience!!! I strongly recommend Radisson Blu for their outstanding service....

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business