Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Park Hyatt Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$92
Savera Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
$52
$43
$82
$63
Taj Club House(Chennai (Madras))
$150
$66
Taj Hotels
$86
$58
Agoda.com
Grand Chennai by GRT Hotels(Chennai (Madras))
$71
$52
Agoda.com
The Park Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$88
$59
Agoda.com
The Leela Palace Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$132
$127
  • Pool
Taj Coromandel Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
$209
$140
Hotels.com
$179
$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
1,824 results
All reviewsclose to the airportmassage chairkebab factoryexpress checkroom keyairport pickupexcellent serviceclub roomthe hotel staffexcellent hotelbreakfast buffetbusiness tripfood qualityexcellent stayshort staycourteous staffcoffee shop
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Raddison Blue Hotel, Chennai (Madras), India is a 10-20 minute drive from the airport depending on the time of day and the hotel will provide free transport from and to the airport if arranged beforehand. If taking a taxi it will cost about 500 Rupees. The hotel lobby is very nice and spacious and the check in staff were very efficient and friendly. The room was large well decorated and comfortable. It had a desk with a chair as well as an easy chair with foot rest and coffee table. There was free coffee and tea as well as two free bottles of water, two free pieces of fruit and a small jar of free cookies. There is a safety box in the cupboard and plenty of space for clothing. A bathrobe, slippers and an ironing board and iron are also provided. The bathroom has a good selection of bath products indicates the management’s commitment to making their customers stay as comfortable as possible. The swimming pool is a good size and an enjoyable place to spend an hour or two. The restaurant on the ground floor has a varied menu and a good lunch buffet. I liked this hotel and will stay here again but there were a few things that could be improved like the TV and the light switches. There were 3 remote controls in the room for the TV with the TV having two digital attachments that were confusing to control. With the help of housekeeping I eventually managed to get CNN news but there was no BBC. Near the very comfortable double bed were sets of electronic panel touch switches for the lights that were also very confusing. All staff were keen to help and very friendly. There were several electrical stoppages during two days I stayed there but the backup generator seemed to work efficiently.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank James B
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback on the Trip Advisor on your recent stay at our hotel. I will convey the positive aspects of your stay to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !”

I have also noted the issues you have highlighted with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

We look forward to welcome you back and assure you our best services at all times.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had to stay in Chennai for a night and wanted a room close to the hotel for transit purposes. This is so convenient, we would do it again and again. When we got to the airport, there was a man holding a card with our names on it. He took us to our car and we were in the hotel in about 5 minutes. The check in was already complete prior to our arrival. We initially were upgraded to a really nice business class room. However, there was this pervasive smell of smoke, so we asked for a downgrade. The other room was also very nice. The shower had great pressure for India. Right after we got there, we went to the Great Kabob Factory downstairs. This was a surprisingly, delicious feast for us. I would go again just for the restaurant. The breakfast the next morning was included and there was a decent variety. Our check out the next morning was efficient and the car was waiting to take us back to the airport. At the airport, a staff member was waiting to help us check in. He handled everything all the way to security. It was white glove service all the way.

Room Tip: great location to the hotel. don't miss out on the Great kabob factory.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank apaohio
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” ..

I noticed your comment on the smoke smell in the business class room and have initiated a through clean up of the air

We hope to see you soon when your travels bring you to Chennai.

Best Regards

Mobile: 9840741379

Reviewed May 25, 2013

my husband and i stayed here for a day. the hotel overall and the room is quite lovely. service was prompt but little confused. swimming pool was a disappointment, especially with it being in full view of one of the restaurants. Garden cafe had decent food. but it really is a pain to order in the room. nobody is sure of the what can be delivered and what cant be! and for over an hour, the menu just did not arrive
The AC just did not work and it got quite warm in the closed room.
foot massage was quite quite relaxing!
overall a little disappointing

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 25, 2013

had a terrible time in Hotel radission blu. the cost is very high 1370 per head. very small numbers of dishes. not at the level . previously had a wonderful time in Marina Towers Egmore for just 500 bugs. but here its terrible both as money and taste and variety ...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr Ravinder,

I have noted the issues you have highlighted on the buffet and the value for money ,with concern and will ensure that corrective action is taken as soon as possible.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

RIght from when I arrived into the porch at around 10 pm, the service was exemplary. The girl at the reception, Dheeraj was very efficient and helpful to check me in. They infact upgraded my room as well. The room was very good with all facilities where I could work for a couple of hours to the bedroom. When i woke up in the morning, i called reception for check out and the person was immediately there to help with my bags. Breakfast was also good. Except one guy (no minus marks because of him as others made it up) at the restaurant, be it managers or stewards, they were waiting on all the tables and asking if we wanted anything. When i went to the reception, the same girl was back on duty at 8 am after a late night shift and same smile, ready to help.

Was a good experience for me staying at an airport hotel with such good service.

Kudos to all...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Dear Sir,

We hope to see you soon when your travels bring you to Chennai.

Best Regards