“Excellent”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #21 of 437 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Excellent hotel and service! Near airport so easy to come and leave, little away from city centre so no traffik noise. Excellent breakfast and good food in hotel restaurants. Rooms were big and very well equipped. Shower was excellent.

1  Thank SAJ45
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Write a ReviewReviews (1,781)

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Great location to Chennai Airport! Very welcoming, friendly place to stay. Things very fresh and clean, great Airport to Hotel transfers and staff at every beckon call. The room was large and comfortable, clean, fresh and quiet. Great shower pressure and very large high quality towels. Bed was above average comfortable with good linens and pillow selection. Had dinner one night at the Kabab Factory, food was good and plentiful with an interesting theme. Staff was friendly and value was a bit expensive, but don't miss the experience.

1  Thank Da_YguY

Reviewed March 1, 2013

The Radisson Blu is quite extraordinary. Located just 10 minute from the airport amidst the chaotic Chennai outskirts, it is a peaceful haven. Before I arrived I'd had had some travel troubles & I arrived mentally and physically weary. I felt genuinely cared for. They sought me out on my birthday with gracious good wishes, presented me with a lovely cake and actually sang happy birthday to me in the foyer. The rest of the cake was delivered to my room. The restaurant food was tasty and beautifully presented, the breakfast buffet more comprehensive than I've seen in a long time. The room staff were discreet and polite, the spa staff were gentle and skilled, the hotel car drivers made me feel safe. We hired car and drivers a couple of times and they were attentive and incredibly helpful - thanks to Harikirishna and Christopher Stephen.

Room Tip: Lots of upgrades readily available.
1  Thank Eagertogo

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The hotel was good, and the service was fantastic. I would stay here again. Check in was fast .The ambience is good, location ideal and restaurants very varied and good.May be the only thing I find marginally negative is the trafiic en route to the hotel.overall good hotel. will stay here again. recommend to all in chennai.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Manisha05

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 2 nights. Very good, clean hotel. I stayed in room 203, room was good sized room, with small but adequate fridge. Good size bath with lovely shower. Very clean room. Prices very reasonable. Had a choice of resturants and kebab resturant. If you are hungry try Kebab resturant. Brakefast average, overall a very good hotel providing a very good service.

1  Thank Amarjit M

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Excellent Hotel and Service. Service Staff are very Good. Front Desk persons can smile a bit. Apart from that everything was Cool. Airport Transfers was also good. Cars are very neat. Eventhough my stay was very short.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarav1982
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We choose to stay in this hotel as we had a few early morning flights - one to Mangalore and another to Madurai the next day. Location is fantastic (if you need something close to the airport). We had a room upgrade (at additional cost) and the room was very comfortable, spacious clean and well appointed.
The staff service was also pretty impressive. A pickup from the airport was included and they even arranged the check-in in the car itself. Very convenient indeed.
Didn't have time to check out the hotel facilities due to other travel commitments but it looks like a very nice establishment. Will definitely stay here again if I need close proximity to the airport.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family