“Excellent Hotel Stay”

Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Ranked #22 of 415 Hotels in Chennai (Madras)
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent Hotel to stay with very friendly staff. I will make sure that my every stay in Chennai is with this hotel. They should improve Club Lounge facility as its not up to start hotel standards. Rest all value for money.

Room Tip: Excellent Hotel to stay with very friendly staff. I will make sure that my every stay in Chennai is...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Dear Sir,

We are thrilled to see your positive feedback on the Trip Advisor. I will certainly convey your sentiments to the team who will be enthused to meet and exceed your expectations every time you stay with us and truly demonstrate our service philosophy “Yes I Can !” .

Mobile: 9840741379

Write a ReviewReviews (1,732)

Reviewed October 10, 2012

This hotel in chennai is closley located to Airport and is about an hour drive from most of the industrial area. so location wise its a good choice. The ambience is nice and the rooms are good stuffed with all basic necessities and accessories. To top it all, you have the staff who makes all effort to provide best in class service..... The only drawback of the place is the food. The food quality is not great.. i m not sure if i would call it very good too.. So if you are a foodie,, this is not the right place for you.. but in all other aspects,,, its a great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
vikramcotah, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2012

Dear Sir,

We have noted your comments on the food and have taken it up with the chefs. Our restaurants are award winning and we are known for our cuisine. We are sorry we could not come up to your expectations.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nice place to stay. Location is very good very close to the airport. excellent food and nice breakfast.Frontly and welcoming staff. Will prefer for my next saty. you can expect more than your expectation. Very good value for money. Thank you and keep up the good work

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been touched by the amazing hospitality of the people of this property. Had a very late check in, and an early check out but they did everything to make sure those six hours were worth it. They even had all data about my previous stay which was like 3 years ago, and they checked if my preferences have changed. What more can one ask for?

Room Tip: I was in #120, an excellent room by all means. If you would like a hard mattress please tell them...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We had a "Marvelous stay" and wished that we would have stayed longer in Chennai before proceeding to Bangalore. All staff exceed all expectations and beats all other 5 star we have stayed. Breakfast was really good and service carries a 6 star rating. Thank you for a wonderful and memorable experience. Will always be our preferred accommodation in Chennai for our family.
Darshan Kaur (Malaysia)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Convenient Location
Good Food,
Excellent Service
Wonderful Lobby
Overall a Wow feeling!!
This clearly was my experience after visiting Chennai and checking in Radisson Blu GRT.
Would further recommend to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2012

A convenient location with decent facilities but somewhat inept but well-meaning service.

My shower had no shower curtain and the toilet had a minor leak. They boast a 100% satisfaction guarantee but do not demonstrate a true commitment to that, including ignoring negative feedback at checkout.

They can be so much better, which I hope will happen as they are well-intentioned.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business