i have stayed here a number of times and find this the best place to stay in Chennai.
beautiful property with lovely swimming pool and breakfast lounge !
buffet breakfast is one of the best you can find in the world , suitable to the liking of so many tastes of various nationalities ! in particular the bakery is great !
rooms are most charming and service most professional and personal care is taken by the house keeping of ur specific needs.
not to miss the Bar -" Distil " where u will be served in style and fun by the very accomplished bar tender ( s) !!
full marks to Vivanta by Taj , Connemara chennai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai is the city's only heritage hotel, built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890. It was an Art Deco look that the Connemara sported when it ‘reopened’ in 1937. And the legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974. Today it is infused with the spirited style of Vivanta by Taj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hotel Taj Connemara Chennai