Quite the business hotel, with the frills of a full service one! A nice set of restaurants. The buffet spread too is sumptuous enough!
Love the pool, but surely would wish they'd keep non-resident guests off the place. You really have random blokes who'd have come for some event at one of the banquets strolling around!
The staff do have some more scope to warmer than they are!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai is the city's only heritage hotel, built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890. It was an Art Deco look that the Connemara sported when it ‘reopened’ in 1937. And the legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974. Today it is infused with the spirited style of Vivanta by Taj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hotel Taj Connemara Chennai