I landed in Chennai after 6 years and reached hotel few hours before scheduled check-in time. Was pleasantly surprised when I was handed the room key warmly without even doing usual tantrums like let me check it for you sir, or our usual check-in timings are blah blah. Stafff was very courteous and friendly..
Over next three days I enjoyed the warm atmosphere, including GYM, restaurants and Pool and all this in between my hectic business schedule full of meetings and sudden requests from partners to accommodate more meetings..
Do try the Non Veg Nalli Biryani (Can't go wrong with it)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai is the city's only heritage hotel, built in 1854 as the Imperial Hotel, renamed Albany in 1886, finally re-established as The Connemara in 1890. It was an Art Deco look that the Connemara sported when it ‘reopened’ in 1937. And the legendary architect Geoffrey Bawa added his touch to the tower block and linking pool in 1974. Today it is infused with the spirited style of Vivanta by Taj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, DerbySoftTaj, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Connemara, Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Connemara, Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Hotel Taj Connemara Chennai