Please stay away from this hotel. This one looks great from outside, however the rooms smells like a old den. Carpet stinks. Their customer the worse I have ever seen in this type of hotels.
There are lot of other options in Chennai, stay in Marriott instead this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Prestigia, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa