I was introduced to stay at this hotel by the Iocal business counterpart. The welcome is warm despite checking in at 11pm. The staff are warm and would greet me whenever they would see me. The executive room that I resided is cosy and adequately furnished. Toiletries are provided or can be obtained upon request.
It is near the airport and you do not have to worry about missing the plane. The rates are reasonable for a 5 star hotel.
The food variety is satisfactory however it will not blow you away especially if you are a picky eater.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa