It is surprise to see Star Hotel with so poor service and maintenance. I went there for business meeting and after the meeting I had a discussion in the lobby for few minutes. Unfortunately the front end officers were not allowed to sit and discuss in the lobby for few minutes and we orderd the food it took more than an hour to deliver which was totally bad taste. The lobby was full of mosquitos and very bad smell. I surprise to see a Star Hotel with this poor standard. Guys it is not worth for money to arrange any meeting or stay in this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa