I stayed here for one night only. The room was good, spacious and clean. The breakfast had an excellent spread.
The only drawback was being asked by three people who claimed to be the "manager" if everything was okay while I was having my breakfast. I think asking once should be enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa