In case you didn't get it from the title this hotel is tired. If it was an dog you'd put it out of its misery. No hot water, mix up on room services, terrible organisation with ground transport and travel desk. They didn't ask how my stay was at check out- I think they know and have given up. On the upside the food was generally good. Otherwise avoid - poor reflection the Le Meridien Brand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Prestigia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa