it was fun time at the hotel during the new year eve and M/s Payal & troupe from mumbai entertained us with Mujra dance; DJ was good and so also the MC. Food was satisfactory.All in all an enjoyable evening!
The most admirable time I had was the previous evening at the hotel when I noticed the Chairman leave the premises for the day - - he shook hands with all the employees present in the lobby including senior Executives, Reception staff,bell boys,desk captain and finally the Doorman! Such humility and humbleness is rarely seen in today's corporate world! A fine example of a Team Leader! no wonder the spirit & atmosphere is so good in the hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa
- Chennai Meridien