Le Royal Meridian is located close to the domestic/ international airport. The lobby interior is marvelous. Rooms are great and you would love staying out here. The breakfast is good, but didn’t enjoy the buffet dinner. Felt as if something is missing. The taste was fine but may be the varieties were a bit too less. But overall a great experience. To get the best price book online through sites like cleartrip/ibibo etc. The price here is lower than booking through the official website or booking directly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Very close to the airport and to several commercial landmarks and strategically located in Chennai’s prime business district, Le Royal Meridien Chennai exudes grace and charisma offering a promise of unrivalled hospitality.Le Royal Méridien Chennai features meeting and banquet space for up 1,500 guests, five restaurants and bars, a state-of-the-art fitness centre, and a splendid outdoor swimming pool with whirlpool. A travel desk is in the hotel’s lobby assists guests as they experience the sights of Chennai, including the Marina Beach, temple architecture, a vibrant theatre scene, and a five week-long Music Season, one of the world’s largest cultural events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Prestigia, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Chennai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Chennai Hotel Chennai (Madras)
- Chennai Meridien
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa