Le Royal Meridien Chennai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hablis Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
OYO 1443 Hotel Mount Heera(Chennai (Madras))
De Familia(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Mount Plaza Hotel(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
Sri Ganesha Palace(Chennai (Madras))
Hilton Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
  • Pool
Grand Tiara(Chennai (Madras))
Ashok Residency(Chennai (Madras))
  • Restaurant
The Mount Manor(Chennai (Madras))
View Hotel
ITC Grand Chola, Chennai(Chennai (Madras))
  • Pool
1,295 results
All reviewscilantro restaurantclose to the airportsea foodhealth clubexcellent servicestar hotelget togetherbanquet hallroom serviceexcellent stayswimming poolspecial mentionspecial thanksbusiness triptravel deskcourteous staffhouse keeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Nice to stay in holiday epically with lovers in winter seasons
I stayed in Le Royal Meridien Chennai for a day. I came with my family. We enjoyed the reception at Meridien. Explanation of the facilities and operational procedures in the room was very good. We enjoyed the food in Cilantro Restaurant. From check in till check out, we really enjoyed the hospitality, stay and food.

Room Tip: Corner suites
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sivalenka K
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Entry into the Hotel with rousing welcome, royal treatment felt as king. Pure hospitality in the restaurant made me comfortable.

I have tell about the CILANTRO with variety of food prepared by the cook, what is his name. Wonderful and very tasty. I felt royal.. I prefer again.... again

Room Tip: Rooms near the swimming pool is quite comfortable and spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank some v
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I visited Chennai with my family and stayed at Le Royal Meridien, Chennai. We checked in in the evening. There were a few Managers in the lobby who conversed with us. We had fast check in. Room was to our satisfaction. Services were good. We enjoyed sea food restaurant.

Room Tip: Royal Club Room has more comforts and facilities.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Chelliah A
Reviewed June 14, 2013

On my return from U.S., I stayed with my family in Le Royal Meridien, Chennai. We stayed here for a night. We found warmth in welcome, comfortable stay and excellent food. In fact, we did not know as to what to choose in Cilantro where there were more varieties of food. The theme food linked to local festival was enjoyed by my family.

Room Tip: Helpful and interactive service.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Thanga R
Reviewed June 7, 2013

I came as a single lady to Chennai and I had advance booking. I was received by Airport Rep Senthil at the Airport. There was proper security check in the hotel. Check in was faster. I was given a good pool facing room and I was informed that all the rooms in the wing were booked for single ladies. The room had all amenities required for ladies. I could see security checks in the corridor whenever I came down for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I saw excellent hospitality in the hotel. Food, service and chef interaction in Cilantro Restaurant was excellent.

Room Tip: The Best Five Star Hotel near the Airport with exceptional service.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo